NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

Obviously the best athletes in the world are elite soccer players, right? Largest talent pool by a mile.

You're confusing athleticism with cardio.

A starting NFL RB/WR/DB/LB is so far above any soccer/tennis player in overall athleticism it's not even worth making a thread about.

That is absolute bullshit of the highest order. Ronaldo is a better athlete than anyone ever in NFL.

Cardio is a huge part of athleticism. Huge.

Obviously the best athletes in the world are elite soccer players, right? Largest talent pool by a mile.

Obviously. Most Americans are brainwashed into think NFL combined stats equals athleticism.

That is absolute bullshit of the highest order. Ronaldo is a better athlete than anyone ever in NFL.

I needed that kind of laugh this early in the morning.

Big Man who run kinda fast for 10 second then gass are not A lvl.i dont know where this myth came from.
Gymnast, olympic wrestler, real football,rugby,basket ball,boxing are the Real top Of the top.
Tennis player are better athletes than NFL players.
American football suck
soccer players are the best athelteh in the world, its a number game

the most played sport= most popular= most money= most competitive= only top guys make it trough

there is not a lot of boxers, just like they arent a lot of mma fighters, thats why they are not a level athletes

Cardio and coordination something i dont see when i Watch all those NFL guys

Too many dumb euros think that cardio is 100% athleticism.
Soccer is a sport that is based on almost zero physical contact which results in diving all the time.

Football, boxing, rugby and hockey are the complete package in terms of athleticism.

Physicality + endurance + analytical aptitude

Just check out this ranking chart that ESPN did

http://www.espn.com/espn/page2/sportSkills?sort=total#grid

Makes perfect sense. Get the fuck outta here with soccer.

You're confusing athleticism with cardio.

A starting NFL RB/WR/DB/LB is so far above any soccer/tennis player in overall athleticism it's not even worth making a thread about.
Cardio is part of athleticism.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a better athlete than all of the NFL

I needed that kind of laugh this early in the morning.

He's the world's number 1 athlete in the world's number 1 sport. NFL isn't even number 2. It's a 1 country sport. Don't you find it odd that you have somehow got the best athletes in the world localised entirely in 1 country playing a sport only 1 country cares about?

Soccer is a sport that is based on almost zero physical contact which results in diving all the time.
-
Football, boxing, rugby and hockey are the complete package in terms of athleticism.

Never watched a football match in his life

When people say A level athlete they mean big black dudes, and unless the UFC heavy weight roster is comprised of 90% african american fighters, people will always claim that the UFC only contains part time B and C level athletes. That of course would be destroyed by any NBA or NFL player that trained martial arts for 3 days.

It's like people refuse to believe that a white dude can beat up a black dude. Really strange.

Football has more contact than basketball. Is Le Bron not a top athlete?

A level athlete right there. Top of the food chain.

Adrian Peterson would rip a tennis player in half and play volleyball with their torso.
No way I'd take Federer by decision, Peterson would gas in under a round at the pace Roger can maintain.

Big Man who run kinda fast for 10 second then gass are not A lvl.i dont know where this myth came from.
Gymnast, olympic wrestler, real football,rugby,basket ball,boxing are the Real top Of the top.
Tennis player are better athletes than NFL players.
American football suck

NFL doesn't train for endurance because they don't have to, so your argument is pointless.

A level athlete right there. Top of the food chain.

A literal lowlight compilation is your reason why Ronaldo isn't an A level athlete? One of the most pathetic arguments I've ever seen. Are you being serious?

Football has more contact than basketball. Is Le Bron not a top athlete?
Of course he is.
He's strong, big and agile.

Don't compare him to a chicken nugget like Messi though.

Back