NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

He weighs like 160lbs at 6'1 so maybe?

giphy.gif

A Level

God damn you are brainwashed. Ronaldo the no.1 paid athlete in the world in the no.1 most popular sport in the world is no where near as good as an NFL player? Get the fuck out of here, theres legit massive fat NFL players that can jump lower than your average 175 pound dude because they weight so much, check the combine numbers. You are so brainwashed dude rofl.
There are also 320 pound dudes in the NFL than run faster, jump higher, and are 10X stronger than Stipe and Ronaldo buddeh

bork1}

These are facts, time for you to calm down buddeh, you've been schooled.

Josh Gordon (WR)...

GordonRipped.0.jpg

Le'veon Bell (RB) (claims to have less than 5% BF)

e2b40cb864c9249b2a3cf122408a32dd.jpg

These guys are A level Athletes....Fast, Explosive. and both smoke the shit out of Weed...

Yup. That's why I didn't include basketball in my original post.

Both are pretty weaksauce.
There's plenty of contact in basketball doofus. You just don't know shit about basketball.

There's plenty of contact in basketball doofus. You just don't know shit about basketball.
There's also plenty of contact in soccer that doesn't end up in a dive. Soccer players only dive when they can get a tactical advantage and those are very specific situations in a 90+ minutes game that only has one break.

Let's not even get into the defensive side of the ball.

Imagine Troy Palomalu?

Okay at this point you are not comparing athletics you are comparing the sport. You are comparing that defensive dude thats meant to be big in the NFL to a defensive dude in football that needs to be fast strong and mobile since the opponents so face are so fast. You cant be a fat 280 pound dude running around with dudes like ronaldo would literally run around you all day long... But yet in the NFL its possible to throw them in :) DIfferent sport.

Rugby has players that are bigger than Soccer players, alot bigger.

Sherdog simplified: anybody in a sport that's not MMA is an A level athlete.

I train at a boxing gym and about 6 months ago, a former NFL player started training with us. He spent over 10 years in the league and was a starter all of his career (including his rookie season). As anyone but the thread-starter might imagine, the guy is extremely athletic. With that being said, athleticism is just one component of being a fighter. Heart, durability, and sheer meanness (in the ring) are intangibles that an athlete may not possess, as they are not necessarily requisite to the team sport from which they're transitioning--at least not in the same quantities that are required in hand-to-hand combat.

At the same time, American football is a hell of a lot more gritty than tennis, so it's more likely that your average NFL pro could make the transition into professional fighting more quickly than your average tennis player. It also isn't fair to include American football with wrestling or boxing, as it is a contact sport, but not a combat sport. However, if you give me a pro athlete from any non-combat sport to mold into a professional fighter, I'll take the NFL player over anyone from baseball, tennis, basketball, gymnastics, rugby, or anything else, for that matter.

Pretty sure TS is trolling, but figured I'd give my two cents in the sad event that he's not.

*edit* Just saw that he's French. Thread checks out.

Josh Gordon (WR)...

GordonRipped.0.jpg

Le'veon Bell (RB) (claims to have less than 5% BF)

e2b40cb864c9249b2a3cf122408a32dd.jpg

These guys are A level Athletes....Fast, Explosive. and both smoke the shit out of Weed...

STEROIDS. I bet any top soccer players are not on the gear these top NFL guys are on, its a different sport. Just like Rugby players are far more muscular than Soccer players.. and that dude is not below 5% bodyfat, atleast not in the picture.

There are also 320 pound dudes in the NFL than run faster, jump higher, and are 10X stronger than Stipe and Ronaldo buddeh

bork1}

These are facts, time for you to calm down buddeh, you've been schooled.

No there's not, but i'm glad you put the brock face in to show that you know you are just BS trolling, 2/10 :D

Ironically, they claimed Greg hardy was pound for pound top 5 athlete in the NFL for his role, but yet Brock lesnar actually beat Greg hardys combine numbers, and he doesn't even play in the NFL, so how many dudes can beat these NFL guys that don't even play in the NFL? Brock also has the balls and athletics to become UFC champ, while all these 'A level athlete' frauds stick to their fat 300 pound bodies runnig around playing touchbutt and I've never seen them come in and do what Brock did.

That is absolute bullshit of the highest order. Ronaldo is a better athlete than anyone ever in NFL.

Cardio is a huge part of athleticism. Huge.

yeah he's a great athlete but he's a whining lil bitch so I don't know if it counts

Back