Fury vs Seferi: Showtime to live stream card for U.S. viewers June 9

Stupid fight but it doesnt really say anything about how good or bad he might be going forward. Its his first fight since 2015, hes obviously nowhere near target shape yet and he had zero respect for his opponent. The guy was basically there to have fun and get some of the ring rust off. He clearly needs a year and 3-4 fights against the likes of Bellew, Haye, Price, Breazele etc before he'd realistically be ready for an AJ or Wilder.

He has been paid off before the fight. No doubt about thatm He wasn't there to make it competetive. He wasn't even hurt. Fury obviously isn't fit enough to go many more rounds. So they will have struck an agreement before the fight.
You have to be dumb as fuck to think this

You have to be dumb as fuck to think this

I was told by someone on the inside, it wasn't going more than 4 rounds. Fury would take it easy on him, and in return he wouldn't try and take any cheap shots. Not dumb as fuck. Haha. Just know people who know.

This fight was trash.

Yes I appreciate that this is a tune up fight but for the love of god, you could of put him in their with a HW at least??

That Sefery guy was a Cruiserweight up against the biggest top tier HW in the world, silly match up.

Stupid fight but it doesnt really say anything about how good or bad he might be going forward. Its his first fight since 2015, hes obviously nowhere near target shape yet and he had zero respect for his opponent. The guy was basically there to have fun and get some of the ring rust off. He clearly needs a year and 3-4 fights against the likes of Bellew, Haye, Price, Breazele etc before he'd realistically be ready for an AJ or Wilder.
Nah. That was dog shit on every level and embarrassing.

Hell yea. At this point, I would love to see Briggs then Price, as Fury's next two opps.

Does make me laugh how prices and furys careers have gone in the last few years. They were on a collision course before Thompson knocked price out (twice lol). Literally everyone in Britain thought fury was a big lump who couldn’t box for shit,and everyone from Liverpool was convinced that price was going to be the future of HW boxing! Proof that most fans are clueless

I still see fury beating Wilder in a few fights. The only trouble fight is Joshua.

Fury vs Seferi was a fantastic fight.

I bet the American audience are salivating at the chance of seeing Fury in action again.

What a specimen!

Fury vs Seferi was a fantastic fight.

I bet the American audience are salivating at the chance of seeing Fury in action again.

What a specimen!
I know this is sarcasm, but I really do want to see Fury back in a real fight.

All this joke of a comeback did was get him to lose some weight (but to be fair that was a lot of work and cheers to him for that). It did fuck all in terms of knocking the rust off of him. He needs to actually get pushed in the ring.

I know this is sarcasm, but I really do want to see Fury back in a real fight.

All this joke of a comeback did was get him to lose some weight (but to be fair that was a lot of work and cheers to him for that). It did fuck all in terms of knocking the rust off of him. He needs to actually get pushed in the ring.

It was a light spar.

They could be easing him in slowly for good reason or they know he is shot.

It was a light spar.

They could be easing him in slowly for good reason or they know he is shot.
That doesnt even qualify as a light spar.

I had no problem with the fight except that Seferi quit for no reason. Fury said he was nervous. He needed an easy opponent. Charr is a good opponent for his next fight. Bellew is a good payday, but it does nothing to prepare him for Joshua or Wilder. Fury would probably beat Bellew but I think he would get hit a lot early. It's kind of a pointless fight though, and unless Bellew is willing to fight Joshua or Willder if he wins he shouldn't get a shot at the linear title.

Seferi only did 4 rounds as that's all his contract said he needed to do to get paid.....simple.....yet in my opinion an absolute joke.....this is why Hearn wouldn't touch Fury

Seferi only did 4 rounds as that's all his contract said he needed to do to get paid.....simple.....yet in my opinion an absolute joke.....this is why Hearn wouldn't touch Fury

I think Fury's ready for Charr now, but I think he's going to have trouble with both Joshua and Wilder because of their speed. He''s never fought anyone with that kind of speed and power, and I don't think they will shut down like Klitscko did. I hope he gets back to where he was though so we can find out.

I think Fury's ready for Charr now, but I think he's going to have trouble with both Joshua and Wilder because of their speed. He''s never fought anyone with that kind of speed and power, and I don't think they will shut down like Klitscko did. I hope he gets back to where he was though so we can find out.

I just hope they will make any of those fights (wilder/fury/joshua) in the next 1 or 2 years. Heavyweight boxing is getting exciting again but im afraid they blow it and are negotiating forever like they did with mayweather/pacman.

Back