Okay I'm officially Bored of trash talking

Eli1015

Martial Artist
@Brown
Reaction score
We all have our own bias toward fighters we enjoy and dislike. I'm a huge Conor McGregor guy and I enjoyed his trash talk as much as the next guy. But I was more attracted by the pure confidence of him. I like trash talkers generally. Guys like Conor, Naseem, Floyd, Chael, and ali were some of my favorite guys.

But I'm over it now. IDK maybe it's Colby and his cringe fest trash talk. But tbh even if Conor comes back, I would prefer he just shut his mouth and Fight someone without talking shit. It's just not entertaining for me anymore.

Thanks for letting us know. I'll call Conor and tell him to keep his fookin' mouth shut from now on because Eli1015 wants his idol to do so.

Colby surpassed Conor in trash talk department ages ago.

The main reason I don't care for trash talking in the UFC, is because almost every fighter who tries to do it, is not very good at it.

I can take it or leave it, but if two dudes don't like each other, it does help sell the fight.

If it's just rehearsed lines, then it gets stale pretty quick.

I can take it or leave it, but if two dudes don't like each other, it does help sell the fight.

If it's just rehearsed lines, then it gets stale pretty quick.
Yea I agree. Like DC vs Jones. That was some real hate.

I agree. I watch Lord Chael's trash talk reels before every card now and decide whether I should watch the fights or not because these new guys suck at it. You do what you gotta do to keep the fire burning.

You're welcome.

Yeah, most of us experience that time of our childhood where we learn to value maturity. For some it comes later in life and for others it never seems to come. Stand proud young man, soon your voice will deepen to reflect these changes.

We all have our own bias toward fighters we enjoy and dislike. I'm a huge Conor McGregor guy and I enjoyed his trash talk as much as the next guy. But I was more attracted by the pure confidence of him. I like trash talkers generally. Guys like Conor, Naseem, Floyd, Chael, and ali were some of my favorite guys.

But I'm over it now. IDK maybe it's Colby and his cringe fest trash talk. But tbh even if Conor comes back, I would prefer he just shut his mouth and Fight someone without talking shit. It's just not entertaining for me anymore.

You’ll do fookin nuting

The main reason I don't care for trash talking in the UFC, is because almost every fighter who tries to do it, is not very good at it.
Agreed. Its all cringe.
Rampage Jackson, Silva's Aura, BJ as that asian guy out of a movie, crazy Clay Guida, Urijah the beloved one faber, Dominick the trash talker, Fedor goat fighting style, et

Are all more fun characters than we have today. Maybe is just that i was younger idk

I much prefer fighters just be themselves. Guys like Matt Hughes and BJ Penn had all kinds of charisma without having to put on an 'act'..

Yeah, most of us experience that time of our childhood where we learn to value maturity. For some it comes later in life and for others it never seems to come. Stand proud young man, soon your voice will deepen to reflect these changes.
True. I still haven't hit puberty at 25 tbh. It's tough not having Pubes.

I wish DC and Jones fought yearly purely for the trash talk. "...Cocaine one weekend and your ass the next" - JBJ

<36>

If people need talk to get excited for fights, they should find a new sport.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back