UK Police Shut Down Popular Gun Channel on YouTube, Branding it a 'Forum of Extremism'

giphy.gif
TatteredThirstyAustrianpinscher-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

It's better to be more selective and not let in so many so you don't ruin society. It's lunatics like you that create the EDL.
thats it, admit your scared of immigrants...... embrace your fear kiddo

Tommy robinson is an alright dude though an edl/hooligan rebellion is a retarded idea hes right about assimilation issues and pc culture going to the point of being a handicap , soulcrusher is an actual nazi not just a republican or a conservative so arguments with him always turn into white people are under attack and as far as I can tell you are a spazz who loves to hammer the keyboard and has way too much time on his hands and not much nuance to his opinions

Neither of you rudy poos is really impressing me at the moment

Not sure what's more embarrassing. The UK or this thread ffs.

Tommy robinson is an alright dude though an edl/hooligan rebellion is a retarded idea hes right about assimilation issues and pc culture going to the point of being a handicap , soulcrusher is an actual nazi not just a republican or a conservative so arguments with him always turn into white people are under attack and as far as I can tell you are a spazz who loves to hammer the keyboard and has way too much time on his hands and not much nuance to his opinions

Pointing out that that mass immigration and multiculturalism in white countries creates social tension and permanent damage does not make you Nazi. I've provided more than enough evidence.

I know you hate hearing about the truth but you're going to have to accept it.

oh you think I was trying to impress you? that was your first mistake

2nd mistake was your views on Tommy Robinson, you clearly dont know anything about him..... either that or you are just a bit of a cunt

Interesting, but he doesn't want to share what he did to get his licences revoked online, so there's not much to say about an incomplete account.
Yeah, and if the police's main complaint was with the comments, why didn't he just disable the comment section on his videos?

Lots of people disable comments on youtube videos so they don't have to be associated with whacko bullshit.

They take away the 2A so they can then get your speech. Bastards.
The Brits never had a 2A-- or a 1A, for that matter-- so how could it be "taken away"?

Perhaps we should make America the Israel for Europeans.
OK Richard Spencer.

The ironic thing is that most African Americans have older American roots than most European Americans. European immigration to America peaked in the early 20th century. African (involuntary) "immigration" peaked in the late 18th century.

So, by that logic, why don't we "make America an Israel for Africans"?

Last edited:
Accept that mass immigration and multiculturalism ruins society. It creates organizations like the EDL and is a terrible concept.
its funny that the product of immigration is so against immigration lol

you really are a special little flower arent ya?

oh you think I was trying to impress you? that was your first mistake

When you engage other people in debate everyone can see if you show your ass or not .

2nd mistake was your views on Tommy Robinson, you clearly dont know anything about him..... either that or you are just a bit of a cunt

Guess I can live with that.

When you engage other people in debate everyone can see if you show your ass or not .

Guess I can live with that.
then I have to let you know.... if this is you engaging me in debate? Im not impressed by your performance

try harder kiddo

Pointing out that that mass immigration and multiculturalism in white countries creates social tension and permanent damage does not make you Nazi. I've provided more than enough evidence.

I know you hate hearing about the truth but you're going to have to accept it.

This is kind of a crock of shit. Everyone mixes and matches pretty well except for members of one faith and even then most of them arent terrorists.

i dont know if its because super liberals are afraid of causing offense and other countries dont have a freedom of speech issue or what causes it exactly but my country seems to do a better job of assimilation than others and we dont got riots or no go zones

Back