Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Latino

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Spanish

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • South Asian

Votes: 7 3.0%

• Total voters
I'm so white I think Massive Attack are the best hip-hop act ever.

Parents are from Germany, but I was born in Canada.

I knew I was right about what ethic group post on here. You see it clearly in the war room sadly lol.

I knew I was right about what ethic group post on here. You see it clearly in the war room sadly lol.
If you believe people tell the truth in these sort of polls you shouldn't really be browsing the WR without an adult holding your hand.

If you believe people tell the truth in these sort of polls you shouldn't really be browsing the WR without an adult holding your hand.

if you add up white and non-white it's 141 to 113

but jews can be white and same for persians and others

True, but I'm sure there are way more whites then any other group on this site. I've been on sherdog for a longgg time to notice this lol.

Biggest clue is when they say a certain girl is "hot" but the girl is a stick with no ass or tits lol. SMH

I see no reason why they would lie on a simple poll, but hey maybe you're right lol.

also this poll makes no sense. you have races mixed in with ethnicities

You can't really add it up because some people will select 2 options and then you're double counting them.
For example he has Asian, Southeast Asian, and South Asian. Well, 1 person could be all 3 of those. Or one person could be Arab and Persian. It's not a great set of choices.

You can't really add it up because some people will select 2 options and then you're double counting them.
For example he has Asian, Southeast Asian, and South Asian. Well, 1 person could be all 3 of those. Or one person could be Arab and Persian. It's not a great set of choices.
Yup, mainly white/black and then some mix so I voted on several options.

upload_2018-6-13_20-56-18.png

Persians aren't Arabs..

True, but I'm sure there are way more whites then any other group on this site. I've been on sherdog for a longgg time to notice this lol.

Biggest clue is when they say a certain girl is "hot" but the girl is a stick with no ass or tits lol. SMH
asians like small asses too. so do native americans.

Back