DADDY NOMINATED FOR NOBEL PEACE PRIZE!!!!

Jim-Carey-Calls-You-A-Pathetic-Loser-In-Dumb-and-Dumber-No-Offense.gif

And just like that, Liberals believe the Nobel Peace Prize is a symbol of racism.

worthless prize anyhow

"The Nobel Committee in Oslo typically receives hundreds of nominations each year, and past candidates have also included Russian President Vladimir Putin and Former Cuban leader Fidel Castro."

"Joseph Stalin, the Secretary General of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (1922-1953), was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1945 and 1948."

{<jordan}

Oh, I didn't know the Trumpsters care about what Norway thinks and does. Every time someone brings up policies that seem to work great over there the right reminds us they don't give a shit about them.

Tribalism is a motherfucker!

Wait, so now Trumpets care about the Nobel Prize?

Must be kind of like how conservatives laugh at university qualifications... until they find a conservative academic-- then they make sure to list his academic qualifications ad nauseam.

Nobody really cares about the politically entitled circle jerk awards.

They give them out to anyone.

Wait, so now we care about the Nobel Prize?

TS is the same guy who was insisting that Trump would soon release his taxes, too. Trump himself said it all about the honesty of the movement a couple of days ago:

Honestly, I think he’s going to do these things. I may be wrong; I mean, I may stand before you in six months and say, "Hey, I was wrong." I don’t know that I’ll ever admit that, but I’ll find some kind of an excuse.

TS is the same guy who was insisting that Trump would soon release his taxes, too. Trump himself said it all about the honesty of the movement a couple of days ago:

“I may be wrong,” Trump said during a news conference after the meeting. “I may stand before you in six months and say, ‘Hey, I was wrong.' I don’t know that I’ll ever admit that, but I’ll find some kind of an excuse."

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ong-about-kim-ill-find-some-kind-of-an-excuse

It really is theater of the absurd at this point.

It would be a funny joke-- if it weren't exactly what is going to happen.

What a shock, now the left is trying to minimize the Nobel Peace Prize.

Last edited:
The “Daddy” title is the most homo erotic cuck cringe shit on all of sherdog

The "Daddy" thing is seriously embarrassing. I feel second hand embarrassment just reading it.

What is shock, now the left is trying to minimize the Nobel Peace Prize.

To be fair, the right (rightly) did it when Obama won one simply for being elected

To be fair, the right (rightly) did it when Obama won one simply for being elected

At least President Trump is actually working towards World Peace.

Former President Obama named himself the judge, jury, and executioner of an American citizen that was unaware of any charges brought against him. By his own admission, Obama was the first President in US history to begin and end his entire Administration while being at War.

Back