NFL player are not A lvl ,not even close

You know that photo was taken from a friendly match AFTER he retired right?

I took current pictures of active, in their prime players, even the top 5 nfl guy for his role, he took a pic of a guy 10 years after retirement :D And funnily enough, the soccer player 10 years out of retirement was still way less fat than those current NFL guys. A level

In Europe and South America, what else is there besides soccer for team sports?

Soccer is bigger by a gigantic margin then there's Rugby and cricket.

Big Man who run kinda fast for 10 second then gass are not A lvl.i dont know where this myth came from.
Gymnast, olympic wrestler, real football,rugby,basket ball,boxing are the Real top Of the top.
Tennis player are better athletes than NFL players.
American football suck

Yea! JJ Watt ain't shit!..........dumbass smh

You clearly don't know shit about football.

Soccer is bigger by a gigantic margin then there's Rugby and cricket.
Cricket is just terrible, and although I don't consider many rugby players world class athletes, most rugby players are the toughest SOBs you'll find anywhere on the planet.

I remember when someone posted here a short twitter vid of Conor bouncing a international football on his leg, and all the american sherdoggers were in awe... I was shocked how much of a bubble the US citizens live in in relation to the rest of the planet. Kids can bounce the balls for several minutes straight.. and I'm not even talking about kids who are good enough to make it to an average elementary school football team

This is incorrect. Idk about christiano ronaldo, but I can easily name faster soccer players than Bo...

tell you what, I'm not even gonna speculate, let's look at actual set recorded facts:-

-Bo Jackson's speed for 40 yard dash which he was so proud of on ESPN interviews was 4.13. It was actually a few mili seconds slower than that according to him, but this isn't track n field, and I'll just use this number cause it was the officially published.

40 yards= 36.576 meters

Velocity= Space/Time= 36.576/4.13= 8.85617433414 m/s

-Gareth Bale, from Wales that wings for Madrid, Not the most famous nor the best nor even the fastest soccer player(via eye test), but I'm using him as an example here cause he has a 100 meter officially recorded dash as well. He did it in 10.4 seconds.

Now lets do the math:
100/10.4= 9.61538461538 m/s

That is a huge difference when comparing human to human speed...
Conclusion, you are wrong via science.

You can look up and calculate, Hector Bellerin, Theo Walcott, and Luton Shelton's dash records. They all should be easily faster, and I'll assume you can do 8th grade physics after reading this post(just copy what I did).
Ok Mr. Physics. You do know that an object in motion stays in motion, right? You can't compare 100 meters to 38 meters and come up with that calculation.

No they dont, its all americans at the big leagues. Never once heard of anyone 'train for the NFL' over here, too many barriers. Stop pretending loads of europeans compete in the NFL. lol

Loads of Europeans don't compete in the NFL but they are free to. Loads of Europeans compete in the NBA. Hell there even use to be NFL Europe to try and spread the NFL over seas.

NFL_Europe.gif

This one was before he retired lol

Those fat NFL players that weigh 200lbs more than this dude would lap him in a race lol

Ronaldo was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in his twilight.

He managed to still somewhat compete but was nowhere near a high level footballer due to his overweight.

This A leve athlete is storing away a few balls for later, must have some skill to keep all those balls under his shirt while being able to compete at the HIGHEST LEVEL IN THE WORLD of just pure A level ness, incredible skill to hide those balls under his shirt and compete at such an elite level while having all those balls hidden there. Imagine the edge he has over his competition to compete with those balls hidden under his top.

1*pm7zLz-Yv4tcPVdoEZLBVA.jpeg
Good call - now stand in front of him and tackle him. Should be easy!

I translate A level athletes to above average athletes on the best steroids/PEDs available.
I translate it into whoever used the term a level athlete is probably an idiot , and also not a very good athlete

Cricket is just terrible, and although I don't consider many rugby players world class athletes, most rugby players are the toughest SOBs you'll find anywhere on the planet.

Yeah I can't watch cricket. Rugby is a tough game.

Ronaldo was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in his twilight.

He managed to still somewhat compete but was nowhere near a high level footballer due to his overweight.
So a fat guy with a disease that resigned him to being fat was once the best soccer striker in the world? A true F-level sport if I've ever seen one
Trolololllololololololllll

<Lmaoo>

Good call - now stand in front of him and tackle him. Should be easy!

His giant belly would get in the way, but he is so slow i would run laps around him and then knock him out cold 20 seconds later while his D level lungs are dying for oxygen after an overload on Popeyes the night before

The worst athlete on the NFL roster would've been better at soccer than manlet Messi if he'd played it from a young age. Julio Jones would be a better goalkeeper than Neuer with zero training. Soccer requires zero actual athletic ability, acting ability is more important for all your flopping and dives.

Hahahaha don’t worry, i get that you’re trolling, no one could be that thick, oh my god <Lmaoo>

I mean, it’s not like football isn’t the biggest sport in the world and played by the most people from a young age, is it.

But yeah, these mystical roided up black dudes that live in the us are obviously the best at everything, just only if they had started at a young age...

Goofy as fuck.

Yeah I can't watch cricket. Rugby is a tough game.
Definitely is, when the All-Blacks do that dance before they play, how could anyone not be afraid lol.

A completely green community college basketball player Travis Browne rolled out of bed and beat Michael Westbrook, a 1st round draft pick, very legit NFL starter that had much more martial arts training than him.
Exceptions, Rules ect. Plus not to mention that "anything can happen in a fight"

The statement wasn't that Basketball players would be the best fighters, It's that they are the best athletes. The best athlete's aren't always the best fighters. Toughness isn't exactly an athletic trait but you can be a great athlete and a pussy (lebron)

So a fat guy with a disease that resigned him to being fat was once the best soccer striker in the world? A true F-level sport if I've ever seen one
Trolololllololololololllll

<Lmaoo>

More like a beast with dope skillset managed to be the best player in the world.
Once he got sick and fat he was nowhere near the same player, despite his skills.

Hence, athleticism plays a huge role in football (soccer for you).

I'm not even trying to bash your sport.
I even enjoy watching american football.

Let's not just pretend where's the real competition lies in.

It is a fair point that NFL has the biggest and most explosive guys, but TS has a point. Their "A level talent" means absolutely nothing if you force them to play a different sport, and they can't move their body worth sheeit if they need to hang off of something. The guys on American Ninja Warrior are more balanced as athletes than NFL guys, but of course they can't compete in pure strength or sprint speed. In any case, the biggest athletes aren't necessarily the best just because their particular sport favors them over smaller guys.

Kind of agree here. There is more to athleticism than speed and strength. Agility, flexibility, dexterity, coordination, etc. are all measures of athleticism.

His giant belly would get in the way, but he is so slow i would run laps around him and then knock him out cold 20 seconds later while his D level lungs are dying for oxygen after an overload on Popeyes the night before

No you wouldn't

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back