War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last part is probably true but competence is an enormous issue!

Curious, how do you think it would heal the country? I'd personally like a really boring policy guy/gal.

I think anyone who is not mean spirited or incredibly arrogant would be good for the country.

I would guess that compared to a lot of celebrities Oprah and the Rock would be pretty considerate... compared to other celebrities... although @Animal Cracker seems to have the 411 about Miss O.

I think anyone who is not mean spirited or incredibly arrogant would be good for the country.

I would guess that compared to a lot of celebrities Oprah and the Rock would be pretty considerate... compared to other celebrities... although @Animal Cracker seems to have the 411 about Miss O.
Man I know what you're saying but what a low bar we have now, huh? I mean, is it too much to ask that our president is not mean spirited and also highly intelligent and competent? I guess it is!

I would just prefer Bernie, Warren, etc. from the left and maybe (gun to head) Flake or Kasich types from the right. They're all decent people and competent.

Oprah would almost certainly be an improvement over Trump but still ridiculously lower than we need as president. I have no fucking clue about the Rock, would probably be a disaster even though he seems like a good guy.

Man I know what you're saying but what a low bar we have now, huh? I mean, is it too much to ask that our president is not mean spirited and also highly intelligent and competent? I guess it is!

At first read I thought this was referring to the WR. :D

i cant believe that people dont understand that she lost and get over it.

I would just prefer Bernie, Warren, etc. from the left and maybe (gun to head) Flake or Kasich types from the right. They're all decent people and competent.

Oprah would almost certainly be an improvement over Trump but still ridiculously lower than we need as president. I have no fucking clue about the Rock, would probably be a disaster even though he seems like a good guy.

A Bernie or Kasich would be excellent, but we're probably due for a full on President Comacho now or later.

Now that I have had my morning tea I'm wondering if Comacho would not have been a more gracious Presidential figure than Trump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that I have had my morning tea I'm wondering if Comacho would not have been a more gracious Presidential figure than Trump.

Not sure?

hqdefault.jpg

Fuckin idiot in crypto thread, he recommended coins last year that are down 80% since and still said he was right. lol.

Fuckin idiot in crypto thread, he recommended coins last year that are down 80% since and still said he was right. lol.
C’mon man, he’s in this pump and dump scheme for the long haul. Can’t you see that?!?

Just got the dumbest yellow card ever. Might have to start hammering that report button just out of spite. But then I'd be a scumbag snitch. Either way, heads up to everyone. Apparently it doesn't take much so watch out.

Just got the dumbest yellow card ever. Might have to start hammering that report button just out of spite. But then I'd be a scumbag snitch. Either way, heads up to everyone. Apparently it doesn't take much so watch out.
Was about to ask what you did.

<DCrying>

take it like a man
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back