Shoop ✌️✌️Non Gif Shoop Contest v3 "A" - Voting Thread!!

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 10 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No luck in making this and the B thread as stickies?

No luck in making this and the B thread as stickies?
We've found that keeping shoop threads active on the front page give them way more traffic than stickying them.

Bump

Ig5EhhR.jpg

Can you reboot my votes. It said 20 when I started.

I can't change votes and going from memory neither can the mods. We run a tight ship here so there are no loopholes for cheating. However you can change your votes if you want.

Awesome entries... Man! I like NGS... The vote is really tight as well - great to see!

Oh we definitely need a Yoel Emoji. Maybe him dong the Soldier of God salute, or that time he did that Salsa dance thing with the Cuban flag.

BUMP

stupid thing is it only took 30 minutes, just didn't even have that spare over the last couple days

If you ever have issues let me know next time and I will see what I can do to accommodate you.

I can't change votes and going from memory neither can the mods. We run a tight ship here so there are no loopholes for cheating. However you can change your votes if you want.

Oh we definitely need a Yoel Emoji. Maybe him dong the Soldier of God salute, or that time he did that Salsa dance thing with the Cuban flag.

If you ever have issues let me know next time and I will see what I can do to accommodate you.
Can I submit them to you via PM?

Can I submit them to you via PM?

Post candidates for a Yoel Emoji here.
We can use the bumps and people can decide which one is best. I prefer to work from video since they are a lot easier to extract from hi-res vs a crappy gif. But if all you have is a gif then post it and maybe I can find higher res video.

Don't forget we have prizes!! Make sure to thank the donators!! More donations are welcome as we do have another round for UFC 226 Stipe vs Cormier. We use Amazon eGift codes which can be purchased here. PM the code(s) to @bigwaverider.

Prizes thus far: $50 Anonymous Donor. $25 @Empty Emp. $10 @Doug22

You mean like this one?

<RomeroSalute>

I actually made that one myself....

This one too:
<StillMyBoy>

I resized them anyway...

You mean like this one?

<RomeroSalute>

I actually made that one myself....

This one too:
<StillMyBoy>

I resized them anyway...

Those aren't showing up for me as images. If they are forum attachments they sometimes don't show up if they are cross posted from another thread, PM, Album etc..This is what I am seeing.

no-images-png.393395

Attachments

• no images.png
    no images.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 402
Those aren't showing up for me as images. If they are forum attachments they sometimes don't show up if they are cross posted from another thread, PM, Album etc..This is what I am seeing.

no-images-png.393395
@Lethal I get that with one or two others... Interesting.

@bigwaverider @Buff @Lethal

I'm not sure if this is a legit workaround or you just fixed it, but I was having trouble seeing those two in Chrome. Opened Sherdog in Internet Explorer, and could see them fine. Opened Chrome, and suddenly I can see the emojis now.

I'm not sure if this is a legit workaround or you just fixed it, but I was having trouble seeing those two in Chrome. Opened Sherdog in Internet Explorer, and could see them fine. Opened Chrome, and suddenly I can see the emojis now.
I believe @Buff used an attachment for those emojis instead of linking it on imgur. I downloaded them and upload them to imgur so they're visible for everyone.

Every emoji is hotlinked to an external site, so if the url is ever deleted, it won't be visible here.

I believe @Buff used an attachment for those emojis instead of linking it on imgur. I downloaded them and upload them to imgur so they're visible for everyone.

Our cries for help have been answered. A Hero has arrived and made everything OK. The people rejoiced.

giphy.gif

Back