And here....we....go. Twood already going in on the "Covington is Racist" angle

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
We knew it was coming. Only a matter of time.

Tyron :

"He's racist to every nationality. He's racist to whites, he's racist to blacks, he's racist to Brazilians. He's racist to people who wear glasses."

Now people who wear glasses are a race, according to Woodley. lol

Gonna be an interesting next few months with these two jawing back & forth at each other.

1:00 :

brazilians and people who wear glasses are racists..... learning something new everyday with tyrone

Ugh. I wish he would just shut up and fight.

It's funny because he is always whining about this, so often that he's finally come to an occasion wherein he is actually correct: Colby Cheese is pretty racist. It's like he was using a shotgun this whole time, he finally, finally hit the mark.

Kek on the glasses thing

xenophobia and culturism isn't racism, but it's still a special kind of stupid.

I prefer a backdrop of racism and paranoia with my title fights. Love ya, T-Wood.

Woodley is already mentally broken. Trying to issue $10,000 bets for Colby not to attempt takedowns.

Colby will melt TyQuil and finish him.

Oh boy...This dude is sooo annoying :rolleyes:

Well gotta give him credit, Woodley obviously knows what people want out of this matchup. I'm hoping anyone with a brain can see the "racist against people with glasses" and realize this is about as serious as a pro wrestling promo to T-wood.

giphy.gif

We knew it was coming. Only a matter of time.

Tyron :

"He's racist to every nationality. He's racist to whites, he's racist to blacks, he's racist to Brazilians. He's racist to people who wear glasses."

Now people who wear glasses are a race, according to Woodley. lol

Gonna be an interesting next few months with these two jawing back & forth at each other.

1:00 :

It's not a matter of whether Colby is racist or not, which if he is using such rhetoric, I think he is. I do not buy the 'playing a character' excuse Sherdog has adopted. That is a smokescreeen to avoid admitting a lot of you are bigots, yourselves. Most of you will take any opportunity to bash Woodley, because he triggers you as much as you claim he is triggered by anything. As upfront as Sherdog is supposed to be, so many of you hide behind layers of BS, to avoid the truth about yourselves.

He’s not entirely wrong. The fight itself will be boring as hell.

“If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.”

Raylan Givens Justified

Out of all the things Woodley has said that shouldn't be taken seriously this takes the cake. Sorry but Woodley is a troll and clearly wasn't even trying with this one. Sounds like a joke that only a really special kind of person would take seriously.

Last edited:
It's not a matter of whether Colby is racist or not, which if he is using such rhetoric, I think he is. I do not buy the 'playing a character' excuse Sherdog has adopted. That is a smokescreeen to avoid admitting a lot of you are bigots, yourselves. Most of you will take any opportunity to bash Woodley, because he triggers you as much as you claim he is triggered by anything. As upfront as Sherdog is supposed to be, so many of you hide behind layers of BS, to avoid the truth about yourselves.

Post on your real account.

Back