Fellow Sherbros, Your Thoughts on Hardy. Are You Ok With Him in The UFC?

Are you OK with Greg Hardy getting a UFC contract?

• Total voters

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
We all know Greg Hardy's story. And after last night's blitzkrieg assault on Austen Lane, he will most assuredly get an UFC contract, barring any setback from media and social criticism for his past crimes. If the UFC allows a guy with a Domestic Violence charge into the promotion, does it leave a black eye for MMA/UFC (Pun Intended).

Personally, while I can't stand the guy and think he's a scumbag who committed an awful crime, he did everything that was issued in a court of law. Is he reformed? I can't say. I do believe in second chances, and if he's allowed into the UFC, he should be on a very short leash.

Your thoughts my brothers.

Great commentator. Shame what happened him. He deserves a second chance. Very knowledgeable guy

I have no problem with him,

First guy since Yoel to be almost at the same physical level as a Sherbro.

Great commentator. Shame what happened him. He deserves a second chance. Very knowledgeable guy
I'll forgive Greg for his domestic violence but man I can't forgive Dan for this:

12990.jpg

He looks like a Roman centurion that forgot his body armour.

If the NFL doesn't want you, you definitely fucked up.

Don't want to see him in the Octagon personally beating a woman is way crossing the line. Other shit I can prob overlook but not that.

Will be fun to see him go up against Black Beast.

Yes. Good chance he’s knocked stiff shortly and I’m good with seeing that.

Don't want to see him in the Octagon personally beating a woman is way crossing the line. Other shit I can prob overlook but not that.
I'm not condoning it but maybe she was asking for it?

I don't really know the details. I say give him a chance.

Wouldn't hire him at my business. He can go get his second chance washing dishes or something similar. Work his way up from the bottom and show that he's truly grown.

I cant tell if some of these replies are ignorance or trolling. God I hope its trolling.

I don't have a problem with him so much as i have a problem with how the media will spin this whole thing.

I hope there's really no such thing as bad publicity

Agreed on both points, let him in with stipulations
UFC can hardly complain either, climbing into bed with Floyd Mayweather gives them no business being arbitrators of morality.

Last edited:

Ahah ! It didn't precisely "happened" to him.

"He is a very nice guy, shame that being a nazi, a kid eater and a satanist happened to him, he deserves a second chance"

Back