Found strange satanic imagery in a near by parking lot. Very concerned. Satanic interpreters GTFIH

Looks more like a white power symbol
image33.gif

Those are markers for airplanes to empty their latrines. You really do live in a shit area.

Hmm. Seems clippy has a decent camera. How unexpected

I personally love the one that's crossed out with chalk lol

That's the one I'd be worrried about

Pretty sure that’s where a UFO landed. Kinda like crop circles except in a parking lot. Is normal

Was doing my usual walk about, there's a family of geese near by and I like taking pics. BABY GEESE - got pics, but that's not what I'm talking about now.

These strange markings on the pavement sprouted up all over. What do they mean? Worried a demonic cult is forming in my neighbourhood. Anyone can interpret these symbols? Are they coordinates meant for Satan like some kind of trans-dimensional portal markings? Thinking of buying a rosary.

Symbols:

circle1.jpg

circle2.jpg

circle3.jpg

circle4.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun_cross

A sun cross, solar cross, or wheel cross is a solar symbol consisting of an equilateral cross inside a circle.

The design is frequently found in the symbolism of prehistoric cultures, particularly during the Neolithic to Bronze Age periods of European prehistory. The symbol's ubiquity and apparent importance in prehistoric religion have given rise to its interpretation as a solar symbol, whence the modern English term "sun cross" (a calque of German: Sonnenkreuz).

The same symbol is in use as a modern astronomical symbol representing the Earth rather than the Sun.

I'm pretty useless on this one. Let me call in an expert. @Last Samurai

They could just be surface markers for water pipes below.

Last edited:
Was doing my usual walk about, there's a family of geese near by and I like taking pics. BABY GEESE - got pics, but that's not what I'm talking about now.

These strange markings on the pavement sprouted up all over. What do they mean? Worried a demonic cult is forming in my neighbourhood. Anyone can interpret these symbols? Are they coordinates meant for Satan like some kind of trans-dimensional portal markings? Thinking of buying a rosary.

Symbols:

circle1.jpg

circle2.jpg

circle3.jpg

circle4.jpg
You're supposed to shit on the symbol. I hope you did it, or we're all doomed.

Fecalstopheles doesn't fuck around.

Sarah Silverman already did this thread when she saw swastikas everywhere

Symbols:

circle1.jpg

circle2.jpg

circle3.jpg

circle4.jpg

looks like a Celtic Cross to me

you may be dealing with Catholics here
better be careful. sometimes they become
fanatical and exhibit cult-like tendencies

Symbols:

circle1.jpg

circle2.jpg

circle3.jpg

circle4.jpg

Gas line. Don't dig.

Satanists are stupid and Satan doesn't exist. And if he did exist, hes an asshole!! So worshipingbhim is stupid.

in case you were looking for a serious answer
The sun cross, which is a circle with a cross in the center, is said to capture the sun's journey in one year; the four seasons, the summer and winter solstices and the two equinoxes.

Georeferenced mark of some sort.

Trust me, I'm a surveyor.

A satanic surveyor.

Back