Shoop ✌️✌️ NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST v3 - Announcement and Signup Thread

e1bJ6Qe.jpg

Heh

jvxVe63.jpg

I got super busy and wasn't able to get anything in before the deadline. You guys killed it though!

1528908653877.jpg heres my entry. I know il get disqualifyed. Cant get an account goin

You guys should be bumping the 2 voting threads instead of this one.

The Last PM I have gotten is from 2017 Bro :(

2CmE9h6.jpg

This is a PM that I sent out to the Sherdog Shoop News. I blocked out all the other members, but it was sent to you as you can see. Perhaps you left that conversation. I have to recycle old conversations now since PM's are limited to 5-6 people now.

lawrence-png.393397

Attachments

• lawrence.png
    lawrence.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 108
I got an early start for my 226 shoop. Won’t be quite as sloppy as the last one, but sloppiness is not always a bad thing in such contests...

I got an early start for my 226 shoop. Won’t be quite as sloppy as the last one, but sloppiness is not always a bad thing in such contests...
You're breaking a time honored tradition of shoopers to wait till the final hour & then throw it together & submit it late. But whatever bro... you do it your way then. :p

You're breaking a time honored tradition of shoopers to wait till the final hour & then throw it together & submit it late. But whatever bro... you do it your way then. :p
Waiting at the last minute used to be my M.O., but I’m aiming for the 12th place in this one so I have to step up.

Back