Amber Rose interviewed - do you think she's hot?

You know the saying "I wouldn't kick her out of bed?"

I wouldn't need to kick her out of bed, because I'd never bother to approach her.

She's a golddigger that exclusively goes after rappers.

You know the saying "I wouldn't kick her out of bed?"

I wouldn't need to kick her out of bed, because I'd never bother to approach her.

She's a golddigger that exclusively goes after rappers.

She hosts some Hollywood trash scum shit called ": SLUT WALK". what a fucking nasty joke.

I little to big for me, like Beyonce and Kim K.
The long hair looks better on her imo.

I'll leave those hemorrhoids to the rest of you.

attractive woman, the thing that makes unattractive is that she has had sex with a ton of rappers her vag must be in terrible shape. wiz khalifa,21 savage and kanye are just her recent hookups.

Would you fuck zer with zer's dick?

Don't duck this question @Scott Parker 27

Lenny-_Listening-_The-_Simpsons.gif

She hosts some Hollywood trash scum shit called ": SLUT WALK". what a fucking nasty joke.
it is a silly concept and something that should not be praised because it could lead to higher std.

She goes to my gym. She stands out but she definitely looks more attractive in pictures than she does in person. And yes, she comes to the gym with make up done and outfit all coordinated

I think she's beautiful, and I really dislike bald women or tennis ball headed women.

She's a biracial angel.

@Zer and @The Witcher know what's up.

Personally, I think she'd be the perfect side chick. Never the wife or girlfriend, but the sidechick that makes you feel like 100 bucks, but annoys you so you have to take her in small doses.
LOL at "tennis ball head"

Seen some nude pics she's pretty sexy
I think I've seen them too. She keeps the snatch pretty hairy right? If so, I probably have.

Amber is actually very pretty. Same as Kim Kardashian. Funny how they both have been dicked down by Yeezy but that's subject for another day.

But yeah, I'd get in that all day. I wouldn't wife the breezy but I'd put her on the team

Funny, I actually planned to listen to this interview soon.

Physically, she is a VERY attractive girl, but that's it. She's insufferable otherwise.

Back