Bernie Sander refuses to endorse his own son because he doesn't believe in dynastic politics

Uh, for the same reason people accept plea bargains. Even if you aren't guilty, you'd rather take a lesser punishment than risk a much greater one. They sued because they didn't get rich after some real estate seminars but still wanted easy money. The plaintiffs

Bernie's net worth is $800,000, Pruitt's is less that $400,000. So you consider the college going bankrupt and shutting down "unknown reasons"? Kind of difficult to maintain presidency of a college that doesn't exist anymore.

Odd how she left her position at the college and then it went under 5 years later. How did they fire her for that when she no longer worked there? In fact I couldnt find anywhere that she was in fact fired. Only that she left het position there and there is no knoen reason as to why.

How is she responsible for it going under while she no longer worked there. Lmao. Also, she is being blamed for a decision that the board of directors who hired her ultimately made.

Odd how she left her position at the college and then it went under 5 years later. How did they fire her for that when she no longer worked there? In fact I couldnt find anywhere that she was in fact fired. Only that she left het position there and there is no knoen reason as to why.

How is she responsible for it going under while she no longer worked there. Lmao. Also, she is being blamed for a decision that the board of directors who hired her ultimately made.
To be sure, you think a college runs into financial trouble and closes the next week? She got fired a year after procuring a $10 million loan the school couldn't pay back. Think that maybe had something to do with it?

To be sure, you think a college runs into financial trouble and closes the next week? She got fired a year after procuring a $10 million loan the school couldn't pay back. Think that maybe had something to do with it?

So they told her to get a loan because they wanted to expand the school and then fire her for doing what they wanted? And the school determined they couldnt pay the loan that they wanted back after just 1 fucking year? So you think they expected to be able to pay that back in 1 year? Lmao ok. I doubt it had anything to do with it unless they had a crystal ball and could tell they werent going to almost quadruple thier enrollment.

Oh and I am sure Trump just paid out 25 million for funsies. Even though he was completely innocent. You would think that if he were it would be much cheaper to prove his innocence and then he would turn around and sue for defamation like he has many, many, many times before. And thats just one of the Fraud cases brought against him.

Last edited:
So they told her to get a loan because they wanted to expand the school and then fire her for doing what they wanted? And the school determined they couldnt pay the loan that they wanted back after just 1 fucking year? So you think tgey expected to be able to oay that back in 1 year? Lmao ok. I doubt it had anything to do with it unless they had a crystal ball and could tell they werent going to almost quadruple thier enrollment.

Oh and I am sure Trump just paid out 25 million for funsies. Even thoygh he was completely innocent. You would think that if he were it would be much cgeaper to prove his innocence and then he would tyrn around and sue for defamation like he has many, many, many times before. And thats just one of the Fraud cases brought against him.
The school told her to fraudulently claim a bunch of donations that nobody actually promised to get a loan the school couldn't pay back? Nobody told her to do that. They knew before the one year that they couldn't ever pay that back and snipped her out when they found out she got the loans by lying and gave her the boot before they were on the hook for it too. Either that or nobody knew they couldn't pay it back, fired her for absolutely no reason, then coincidentally realized she got way too big of a loan shortly after.

Good, then I don't want to hear a peep out of you when it comes to plea bargains or innocent people in jail. He settled, with no admission of guilt, and the people who got their money didn't appeal or pursue it further than getting their free money. If you have an actual case of fraud, I'll condemn it, but this lawsuit over real estate seminars was a straight bullshit lawsuit and a money grab. I'm sure the guy has done a lot shadier shit than real estate seminars.

His son doesn’t even call him Dad or see him as a father figure

Last edited:
He deserved to lose to Hilary, one of the dumbest politicians I have ever seen. He's more like a salesman selling a dream that could never be delivered.

LMAO

Debt gone in 8 years
China as a currency manipulator on day 1
Repeal and replace
Best eva

Trump appealed to the dumbest, and morally lowest of the low. You probably aren't happy you're in that camp but reality sucks.

Too bad, Ron did not do the same with his all talk, do nothing, cant fight son, Rand.

LMAO

Debt gone in 8 years
China as a currency manipulator on day 1
Repeal and replace
Best eva

Trump appealed to the dumbest, and morally lowest of the low. You probably aren't happy you're in that camp but reality sucks.
What camp am I in?

Bernie: the one candidate who was worse than both Hillary and Trump.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-white-families-promote-white-supremacy.html

'Part of what I've learned is that the white nuclear family is one of the most powerful forces supporting white supremacy,' she opined in a tweet which has since been deleted.

Daniels went on to argue that 'forming a white family' and having 'white children that "you want what's best for"' perpetuates racism and is 'part of the problem'.

Some might argue that he "lost fair and square."

Yeah, Hillary and the Clinton machine only played dirty against the right wing. They were squeaky clean boy scouts when it came to threats from the left.

He deserved to lose to Hilary, one of the dumbest politicians I have ever seen. He's more like a salesman selling a dream that could never be delivered.

The idea that Bernie's campaign policy commitments were sketchy, unfounded or "dream" like in comparison to Trump's is beyond laughable. A classic case of people seeing the hallucinations they want to see.

The idea that Bernie's campaign policy commitments were sketchy, unfounded or "dream" like in comparison to Trump's is beyond laughable. A classic case of people seeing the hallucinations they want to see.

Yep. All of that thinking about Bernie not being realistic or running a stupid campaign is corporate media bashing of Bernie because he would end the reign of the wealthy owning the country.

Back