Best and worst countries for making friends. LOL at list

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
LOL at no data for africa. my guess it not easy.

also that right. 3rd world and 2nd world the best!

Also think some of the data here is not factoring openess.

Interesting how western europe, usa, canda, australia so high for tolerance, no racism, tribalism, religious crazies, and openess but yet scandinavia ranks low for making friends and so does germany.

map.jpg

l_33749_689300c586b47b31b4e49b7f57455414

My overt cuntness should automatically downgrade australia to at least the pink

Russians are less welcoming? Really?

We are some of the kindest out there imo. We happily accept; also are always happy to meet with new people and to make new friends...

Unless you're black.......

I am skeptical at the standard. I figured the USA would be easy because so diverse. I speak experience that 2nd and 3rd world countries are intolerant ´shitholes´ from liberal western views often not easy make friends given possible language barriers, tribalism, cultural supremacist stuff, religious supremacism or religious and ethnic etc. Yeah japanese may like tourists but they dont want you to live there and lose there japanese majority.
Russians are less welcoming? Really?

We are some of the kindest out there imo. We happily accept; also are always happy to meet with new people and to make new friends...

Unless you're black.......

Or from caucasus/chechen/dagestani or pakistan or bangladesh. dont mistake your posh moscow life my guess for novosibirsk, vladivostok. no problem african blacks dont like whites. many areas you can die in africa.

Interesting, my guess would have been the more developed the country, the less friendly. Big tech-saturated cities where nobody knows or gives a fuck about anybody don't exactly promote chummyness.

I can vouch for Canada, though.

The two maps don't even agree with each other.

I am skeptical at the standard. I figured the USA would be easy because so diverse. I speak experience that 2nd and 3rd world countries are intolerant ´shitholes´ from liberal western views often not easy make friends given possible language barriers, tribalism, cultural supremacist stuff, religious supremacism or religious and ethnic etc. Yeah japanese may like tourists but they dont want you to live there and lose there japanese majority.

Or from caucasus/chechen/dagestani or pakistan or bangladesh. dont mistake your posh moscow life my guess for novosibirsk, vladivostok. no problem african blacks dont like whites. many areas you can die in africa.
Life in cities like Novosibirsk and Vladivostok are different from St Petersburg and Moscow? right...

Novosibirsk is a very hospitable place (been there), but the city can be quite depressing, especially in winter when there is very little sunlight in a day, so people are probably less welcoming, but still polite etc. I have never been to Vladivostok, and don't intend to. I think Vladivostok is a nice enough place to go and visit, a bit poorer than Western Russia, but still I imagine hospitable.

I guess language barriers exist for those lazy enough to not learn - at least some of - the language of the country that is being visited. But as for having indigenous majorities... I agree, keep Russia as it is. Students are welcome and tourists etc, but preferably not to live there.

Life in cities like Novosibirsk and Vladivostok are different from St Petersburg and Moscow? right...

Novosibirsk is a very hospitable place (been there), but the city can be quite depressing, especially in winter when there is very little sunlight in a day, so people are probably less welcoming, but still polite etc. I have never been to Vladivostok, and don't intend to. I think Vladivostok is a nice enough place to go and visit, a bit poorer than Western Russia, but still I imagine hospitable.

I guess language barriers exist for those lazy enough to not learn - at least some of - the language of the country that is being visited. But as for having indigenous majorities... I agree, keep Russia as it is. Students are welcome and tourists etc, but preferably not to live there.

You dont want too many tourists end up like parts of spain area of drugs, prostitution trafficking, and drunk sluts and guys gangbanging each other. Oh you say it cool but spaniards in balearic islands and parts of south spain dislike it and catalonia. But also in some areas they have no choice but to like it since it equals money. Everyone know novosibirsk is conservative that what i mean. You should visit vladivostok though pretty city, port city, rivers run through it. Not far from japan catch flight to sapporo.

I'm not sure if I agree with those maps based on my own experience. I found Russia to be fairly welcoming and it was ranked dead last, but maybe it's because I'm white.
Mexico on the other hand, not so much.

Last edited:
Is this in regards to immigration laws or the attitude of the general populace? If it's the latter, I feel America should be higher. Americans are super friendly.

I'm not sure if I agree with those maps based on my own experience. I found Russia to be fairly welcoming and it was ranked dead last, but maybe it's because I'm white.
Mexico on the other hand, not so much

yep that why. These maps dont factor that in.. obvious a western country like sweden or canada going to be super pro multicultural etc. But i guess in germany even though they dont care what color you are, sexuality, religion, race, ethnic group, it probably hard be friends. But in some countries like 90% of the world were that stuff matters that stuff becomes almost the main cause of you having friends and easy time. Almost like no where perfect. Or most perfect place is go somehwere where you fit in by apperance, religion, ideology etc.

Is this in regards to immigration laws or the attitude of the general populace? If it's the latter, I feel America should be higher. Americans are super friendly.

I feel the US is really split. i have not been to the states but there are certain immigrants and countries i think most americans unless they on the strong left dont want people coming in from. From war room the general consensus seems to be screw middle east except Israel and moderate turks. and screw most of subsaharan africa except actual refugees. Oh and screw russians, chinese, north koreans. war room is split on latinos lol. My experience with americans is limited but i met some who lean right wing and others who are just yound kids like myself and not really sure but lean more left and dont really think about immigration but are friendly.

I feel the US is really split. i have not been to the states but there are certain immigrants and countries i think most americans unless they on the strong left dont want people coming in from. From war room the general consensus seems to be screw middle east except Israel and moderate turks. and screw most of subsaharan africa except actual refugees. Oh and screw russians, chinese, north koreans. war room is split on latinos lol. My experience with americans is limited but i met some who lean right wing and others who are just yound kids like myself and not really sure but lean more left and dont really think about immigration but are friendly.

The War Room is not a good representation of the US, thankfully.

I think is bullshit have an universal map, a lot depend on who you are... from wich country, ethnicity, social status etc

As italian made easily friend with: greeks, australians, russians, spaniards, americans, brazilians, corsican peoples (don't call them french lol).
Must be said everybody can hate italians as soon we offer the worst of us lol, specially if we are in group.
But as soon you can handle yourself and are sociable, i ever encountered a very positive response, peoples seem to like our view of things

Girls open to get the dick: american, german, english and eastern euros over all, but about from everywhere a good ciao it works, outside cold reaction from east asians and muslim countries. French and spanish ones tend to don't fall at all for the italian thing though

Yeah, we are gregarious to a fault, for the most part. Some foreigners hate how we will talk and smile with anyone. Generalizations of course, but when I see foreigners asking for information, most of us are excited to talk about their home country, and we want to hang out for the experience.

Mexico on the other hand, not so much.

I'd be curious to learn more about the methodology as well. It doesn't gel well with my experience. Tanzania in particular stands out. It both has a reputation for being welcoming to foreigners, and that has been my experience living and/or working in multiple regions there. The idea that Kenyans are more welcoming is really hard to reconcile. Have lived and worked in both, Tanzanians would actually ask me how I find the difference, hoping I'd confirm the stereotype that Tanzanians are friendlier than Kenyans. I did, as that was my experience, and that's no knock on Kenyas. Tanzanians are a clear #1 for me.

I wonder if it's language. Tanzanians generally have a lot less English than Kenyans do, and at a glance, it seems like countries where people tend to have better English generally have better ratings on the map. Perhaps people are rating countries where people struggle to interact with them because of language barriers as not welcoming? My Swahili was pretty good, and that may have made a big difference in Tanzania.

So Canada > US
Western europe > Eastern Europe (well, I am shocked... well, not that shocked)
Australians are nice, except The Witcher (probably from the kangaroo meat)
Brazil is more welcoming than all other South America countries. (samba?)

So, nothing new here.

But why the fuck are Kazahstan and Turkey on the green side I don't know.

I would make friends easy in Africa.

I think the list is opposite land to me. The gpu tries where the people are real, and not flakey, may be "less friendly" by modern American standards, but the realer places offer a better kind of friendship.

Back