Crime Three Women Accuse Harvey Weinstein Of Rape

Man, I was a huge Glassjaw fan back in the day. That album was the shit

I'll always be a Gallo fan as well just because of this

MV5_BMWJk_ZDFh_OTEt_Mzc5_NS00_Zm_Zj_LWJm_ZDIt_ODAz_Nzgx_Zj_M4_NWFl_Xk_Ey_Xk_Fqc_Gde.jpg

I don’t listen to much of whatever genre GJ is considered anymore but I pop it back in every once in awhile. 2nd album moreso than 1st which is like angstttt to the maxxxx brah.

Their two eps after the 2nd album are dope too

Also. Lol

Beating heart babyyyy!

He sux, but is totally on point here. Coke head Rose should STFU. She got paid to STFU.

Rose McGowan is a putrid human being. You should check out her Stern interview where Corey Feldman was present. Ironically, she makes fun of him for getting molested by Jacko.

Rose McGowan is a putrid human being. You should check out her Stern interview where Corey Feldman was present. Ironically, she makes fun of him for getting molested by Jacko.

thats messed up you got a video clip of that?

I'm pretty sure Corey said that Jackson did NOT molest him, but unfortunately others did. But I agree about Rose.

This might not be the same one, but whatever. :)

Damn boy!! You go and post a vid of her at her absolute HOTTEST! (seriously, cross-reference this with her appearance on SVU...UGH).

But no that's not it...it was audio only and not the E show...

Rose did grow up in a cult, in her defense...

...and those tits

If you "have sex" with an underage person, it's fucking rape. Period.

But every time a thread like this comes up, you have so many dudes like "ah damn he's so lucky" or "he's gay for tattling".

Those people are disgusting perverts.

I hear ya, and not disagreeing. It is rape. But you know, different places have different legal ages. I'm kind of of the opinion that generally people should be "adults" when they can serve in war, or legally drink. I think 17 is knocking against that and still a crime, but I agree completely with your post.

Modern Hollywood is the asshole of USA and all of the Western world. A complete cesspool of self righteous, hypocritical scums. Burn it down.

If anyone is discombobulated by the discussion flow it's because I merged a thread from the Mayberry on this direct topic concerning Vincent Gallo's essay contribution to the conversation. Click this link to read that OP (it will take you to a previous post in this thread):
Vincent Gallo Criticizes Rose McGowan and Asia Argento, Says He’s a Harvey Weinstein Victim

The separate thread about Argento's own abuse is here:
Asia Argento sexually assaulted a 17yr old boy who played her son in movie and quietly paid him off

If anyone is discombobulated by the discussion flow it's because I merged a thread from the Mayberry on this direct topic concerning Vincent Gallo's essay contribution to the conversation. Click this link to read that OP (it will take you to a previous post in this thread):
Vincent Gallo Criticizes Rose McGowan and Asia Argento, Says He’s a Harvey Weinstein Victim

Asia Argento sexually assaulted a 17yr old boy who played her son in movie and quietly paid him off

Oh look

More hypocritical liberals

Que Nate Diaz "I'm not surprised"

I swear you don't even have to argue with the leaders of the MeToo Movement about hypocrisy. Just sit back and give it some time and they will show you the hypocrisy themselves. SMH

Isnt Vincent Gallo a mob boss? It sounds like a mobster name.

There is a Joey Gallo mobster. Well if it was Joey Gallo trying to break into the show biz, or maybe these two are related and Harvey Weinstein pulled that stunt, Harvey Weinstein be lying with his head bashed in, and a roll of money stuck up his ass.

only know about Joey Gallo due to the Dylan song off one of my favorite albums. Dylan glorifies a lot of scumbags though, like Joey Gallo and Ruben Carter--he even sings a great song called ISIS. His best selling album of the 60's was John Wesley Harding, probably the biggest scumbag of the old west.

I don't think Dylan was nice to the ladies either. At least three of the Beatles also beat their wives, along with Bob Marley.

I swear you don't even have to argue with the leaders of the MeToo Movement about hypocrisy. Just sit back and give it some time and they will show you the hypocrisy themselves. SMH

a shame crazy people always usurp good movements.

I hope they can get some evidence bring down Matt Damon and Ben Affleck as well. All the same accusers say Damon and Affleck were aware and complicit in all of this shit.
Affleck I can believe he just looks like the type of guy to go along with this. Matt on the other hand seems like a genuinely good guy. Oh well fuck um. If he did indeed know about this.

From Paul Watson

For Hillary to disavow Weinstein, she would have to also disavow her own predatory husband. via @GrrrGraphics

And, lots of Democrats who Weinstein gave money to over the years have either returned those donations or given them to charity.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/harvey-weinstein-obama-clinton/index.html

What's remarkable about that silence is that Weinstein isn't, really, denying the allegations. In a long statement released in response to the Times story -- in which he quoted Jay Z and said he would take a leave of absence to focus on fighting the NRA -- Weinstein acknowledged: "I appreciate the way I've behaved with colleagues in the past has caused a lot of pain, and I sincerely apologize for it."

He's already been fired -- two days ago -- by the board of directors of The Weinstein Company "in light of new information about misconduct by Harvey Weinstein that has emerged in the past few days."
And, lots of Democrats who Weinstein gave money to over the years have either returned those donations or given them to charity.
All of which makes the silence from Obama and the Clintons all the more stark -- particularly because the trio's ties to Weinstein run deep.
Not only was he a major bundler of campaign cash for Obama and Clinton but he's also hosted a series of fundraisers at his various homes around the country over the years. In 2013, he hosted then-President Barack Obama for a fundraiser at his New York City apartment. In 2012, Obama did a fundraiser for his re-election bid at Weinstein's home in Connecticut. During the 2016 campaign, Weinstein held a fundraiser for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign at his New York City apartment and another with fashion mogul Anna Wintour.

I get that this guy is a predatory rapist. I'm not sure it follows that Obama and the Clinton's are responsible either to have had any idea he was doing all of this or to speak out afterwards as neither one hold government offices presently.

Back