Curtis Blaydes ducking Volkov with "sprained ankle"

jeskola

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
pretty sure I walk a sprained ankle off when I get them, or rest for a few days. Blaydes is clearly afraid of Volkov and trying to leapfrog the line.

upload_2018-6-13_16-29-19.png

Good, HW is short of new contenders so either Volkov or Blaydes should get the next shot at Stipe/DC.

The other one who doesn’t get a shot can fight the winner of Ngannou Black Beast

Last edited:
pointless fight anyway. thats great

A sprained ankle can keep you from training for a while. If it’s a bad one it can take months to feel fully right.

This is my ankle sprain from last month

uVqtJLb.jpg

Would you feel fit to get right back to training after a few days?

When you have a thin division. Don't make it worse with two top-tier guys going at it. Save one to fight the winner come July 7th. The other fights Ngannou after he knocks out Lewis.

That would have been a good fight, but it wasn't something that had to happen.

Volkov can beat up some old fat dude.

A sprained ankle can keep you from training for a while. If it’s a bad one it can take months to feel fully right.

uVqtJLb.jpg

It looks like you are just a fat dude who tried too hard to break your house arrest ankle bracelet monitor off.

A guy takes five months off between fights and is now considered a duck? WTF

So Blaydes manager understands his clients value went up considerably. Now he is leveraging to take advantage of that value in the short term. Good move.

But I still damn sure expect Curtis to be in Moscow still. Blaydes ate clean shots from Frances and was pissed the fight got stopped. He ain't afraid of Volkov.

Of course, apparently the snow globe you bought yourself for Christmas, projects the intimate and private thoughts going on in Blaydes' mind when you sprinkle fucking fairy dust on it I assume?

tenor.gif

uVqtJLb.jpg

Training with tferg?

uVqtJLb.jpg

Do you bite your toenails?

Back