Curtis Blaydes ducking Volkov with "sprained ankle"

Of course, apparently the snow globe you bought yourself for Christmas, projects the intimate and private thoughts going on in Blaydes' mind when you sprinkle fucking fairy dust on it I assume?

tenor.gif
My mom bought me that snow globe!

Good, HW is short of new contenders so either Volkov or Blaydes should get the next shot at Stipe/DC.

The other one who doesn’t get a shot can fight the winner of Ngannou Black Beast
I agree. I hated that fight specially because Curtis was going to blanket Volkov.

Good. Didn't care for the Volkov fight. I think both those guys have earned their title shots. Curtis is hurt, so Volkov can have his shot first. Allowing those 2 title fights to take place allows for another contender to emerge in the mean time (I have a feeling it's going to be Big Pretty). The HW division is actually healthy right now. Derailing contenders isn't a good idea.

He is putting 265 pounds on that sprained ankle. it might take a bit to heal....

A sprained ankle can keep you from training for a while. If it’s a bad one it can take months to feel fully right.

This is my ankle sprain from last month

uVqtJLb.jpg

Would you feel fit to get right back to training after a few days?

I hear ice does wonders {<Mcgoat}

A sprained ankle can keep you from training for a while. If it’s a bad one it can take months to feel fully right.

uVqtJLb.jpg

GrXCZOnS_400x400.png

uVqtJLb.jpg

That ain’t no damn ankle. That’s a cankle. And it was a cankle before the sprain as well. Eat less.

uVqtJLb.jpg

You're turning into Mark Hunt.

Sprained ankles vary in severity. When I was 17, I sprained my ankle and was alright after 3 weeks. I had a severe sprain in my twenties and the initial healing took 6 weeks and it took me over half a year to feel 100% on it.

Regardless of that, I am sure Blaydes is not actually afraid of fighting Volkov - it's one of his easiest matchups. He doesn't wants to fight Volkov, because he actually wants to get a title shot and the only exception he takes is the option to avenge his loss to Francis. Makes perfect sense, no ducking here.

That ain’t no damn ankle. That’s a cankle. And it was a cankle before the sprain as well. Eat less.
I wish I had some nice cankles. I got me some Jon Jones chicken legs

tenor.gif

He trains to fight, not to have a beach bod. Think about that the next time you compare your Soulcycling ass to a fighter.

lmao the dude JUST fought and you're saying he's ducking???

Sprained ankles ain’t no joke.

Also. Smart of him cuz he feels more confident with nganou

That’s the fight he wants right?

Or Lewis of winner. That’s smart.

Volkov v champ next?

Glad we can all agree that the TS is a fucking moron.

Sherdog... you're making me proud tonight. Almost brings a God damn tear to my eye.

Back