Tim Kennedy Shares His Thoughts on Anti-Depressants

Tim Kennedy is a retard.

You know what else dusts off some gloom:

giphy.gif

tumblr_m77eap7BBU1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

uCBw9Tc.gif
Good stuff! If I had twitter or instagram, Id send these his way. hes such an unfortunate person.

Anecdotal, but I've never found antidepressants to help and they kill my sex drive. I jerked off like 12 times yesterday, a week after getting off Celexa. When taking Celexa, I probably would do the deed, and struggle, once every 2 or 3 days.

Weird to agree somewhat with that douche, but there's something to the antidepressant sentiment. But I'm also of the thought it could just be moreso finding the right one. I mean, they have to exist for a reason. Right?
Man, tomorrow can you please tell us if you break your record and jrek 13 or more times?

Jokes aside - good for you for getting off the drugs... good move if you can do it.

I don't take anti-depressants and I have all of the shared "ingredients" to a "supposed" good life yet I still feel those symptoms of depression. I don't know for sure if the pharmaceutical concoction helps but I will not knock something that might help someone in a dire situation because I know how bad things can feel and get.

micro dosing shrooms helped me a few years ago

and then kinda macro-dosing on the weekends

I was in another realm when Anderson snapped his shin bone and my brain had a tough time handling that shit

Wow. I thought I would never agree with Kennedy on anything.

This time, I agree with Kennedy.

easy for me and you to say this since we are not depressed, but some people's brains work differently.
exactly

you have to have a baseline level of contentment to even get a foothold to branch out and try new things, or even do the things you used to enjoy doing

we are all chemistry sets, and it's gotta be rough for a truly depressed person to get a slap on the back and a "buck up- just get out there" speech

And what is Tim Kennedy’s medical background to be making such ignorant remarks?

Is he another one of those “flat earthers” as well?

Timmeh Kennedy. MDMA and psychedelics make depression worse in my experiences. MDMA I became addicted to because of my depression. I've gone off anti-depressants, and it was not good. I felt much better when I take them, they're not a cure all but they definitely help certain people. They are not for everyone, and are handed out way too often.

Kennedy is clearly suffering from CTE, and probably has issues over losing to Jason Mayhem Miller.

tumblr_oi06jua0tu1r7vh24o1_540.gif

giphy.gif

Tim speaking the truth once again,

Fucking generation :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s always whining about depression.

Bullshit, if you actually had goals and a life to live you wouldn't have the time to be depressed.

Next time you feel depressed, go to a bar, keep asking 10s to lick your balls - odds are you'll find one desperate enough and get some action - problem fucking solved.

If you are the lazy or manlet type, just buy a good quality whore, get her for the whole time too - non of this hourly shit. Have your way with her, then hit the gym, possibly get TRT.

Works for me.

Anabolic Steroids cause depression when you get off them. Are you suggesting I blast and cruise?

“Tim Kennedy” and “thoughts” should never be in the same sentence.

Might as well tell me what a baboon is thinking.

its like people never listen to all those side effects at the end of those pill commercials.

"you may cure your allergies but there may be an increased risk of painful unpleasant death."

pharmaceuticals are poison, its literally in the etymology of pharmacy

I am sure many people have these luxuries in their lives and still commit suicide. Something doesn't quite add up here, Tim.

Anti depressants are not the cure, sometimes they can lead you to be addicted. This is when counsellors are useful to go and see.

Anecdotal, but I've never found antidepressants to help and they kill my sex drive. I jerked off like 12 times yesterday, a week after getting off Celexa. When taking Celexa, I probably would do the deed, and struggle, once every 2 or 3 days.

Weird to agree somewhat with that douche, but there's something to the antidepressant sentiment. But I'm also of the thought it could just be moreso finding the right one. I mean, they have to exist for a reason. Right?
It's true that it is sometimes difficult to find the right one, i.e effective with few/minor side effects, but none of them are appropriate for long term use. They're great for helping you get a grip, but therapy is far better for long term treatment, at first with, then without meds. Even then some people get little to no benefit from treatment.

Ignorance levels in this thread are insane. I swear some of you would believe Tim if he told you the way to solve world hunger was with smiles and happiness.

There's a reason why super successful people that bang 10's all the time with millions in the bank account commit suicide. It's because they're fucked up and they're not telling anyone. I've been depressed before- because my life was shitty. However, after I improved my life-I wasn't depressed anymore. My situation does not fucking correlate with other people's situations, obviously. Some real jackass sherbro logic, "Yeah bro go bang some 10's man hit the gym you pussy!" Either you're trolling or you're a complete fucking jackass and you yourself might actually consider suicide in order to thin the herd.

Let me tell you, my friend that suffers from intense depression that vomits uncontrollably for 10 hours straight until his body just gives out and he passes out for 30 minutes only to wake back up to proceed to vomit again because his anxiety is so severe is not thinking about banging a chick or hitting the gym.

It's complicated. I have been depressed for many years. I have had insomnia since I was a teenager and i usually find it hard to connect with people but i have a handful of great friends. Im not happy though. Also stuck in a situation right now thats kind of a loop/cycle.
Anyways i agree with TK and ill never take antidepressants.
Best wishes mate. Theres always something bright to work towards. Never give up brother

This first anti depressants weren't even developed to treat depression or anxiety. The drugs didn't work for the intended usage so the drug company tried to find something else to use it for because they didn't want to waste the R&D money. So they looked at the effects and said, shit, lets market this towards mental health and sell happiness.

It was always about finding a way to make money. They never cared about curing depression or about the horrible side effects. They sold the drugs as happiness in a pill and it was a fucking lie.

How many zombies have committed suicide or homicide while being emotional blunted on the fucked pills? How many mass killings would have been prevented if pills weren't turning humans into unfeeling, emotionless automatons?

Last edited:
there is nothing more trashy and insulting than a person with no experience with depression, telling depressed people what they need to do to "cure" themselves

Back