Mail order brides.........

I guess if it works that's great

Yeah man, it's weird. Like, idk I'm sure some girls go through that thought process of "Hmm he's not really hot, but I do want to stay here so let's do a pro list and con list. Con, he's meh. Pro, he's papers. Pro, he's smart and funny and he's really trying hard. Ahhh fuck it, let's do it." It's like giving someone the benefit of doubt, but with an added incentive. If the end result is a happy couple, should the initial motivation be questioned? Perhaps, perhaps not. Like I said, life is fucking weird. Look at this other guy who masturbated in the forest on live stream, for example..

I mentioned it before, but I laugh when I see anything about that 90 day fiance or that show where people get married before meeting beforehand or whatever. I was watching one with an ex-gf and she asked "if you had to, do you think you could make a situation like that work?".

I said yeah, as long as she wasn't completely crazy I think we would figure things out and it would be alright. She immediately got pissed at that answer saying "Well you can get along with anyone, I could never just do something like that, it's just crazy. Just like that a silly hypothetical question, based on a tv show we were watching together, turned into a "wtf?" Moment.

Indians be like:

90 days!??

giphy.gif

1) Go to Miami for a month
2) Go clubbing - detestable and pathetic, but necessary
3) Drop dough on hot Russian college students
4) Date for a bit, if they're smart (and many are pretty intelligent), wife up, they'll prolly go more easily for the papers (this is a horrible thing to say but a reality nevertheless)
5) ???
6) Profit

Possible extra:
7) Realize she's an FSB sleeper

Miami's full of Russian girls?

Man, I've always wanted to go to Miami on holiday, but only because I assumed it was full of latinas. Now I hear there are Russian girls everywhere too?

big_ekjhbgrefg.gif

Man, I've always wanted to go to Miami on holiday, but only because I assumed it was full of latinas. Now I hear there are Russian girls everywhere too?

big_ekjhbgrefg.gif

That's a yes, fam

me n gf binged on this show. Best couples gotta be George & Anfisa an d Paul & Karine

1) Go to Miami for a month
2) Go clubbing - detestable and pathetic, but necessary
3) Drop dough on hot Russian college students
4) Date for a bit, if they're smart (and many are pretty intelligent), wife up, they'll prolly go more easily for the papers (this is a horrible thing to say but a reality nevertheless)
5) ???
6) Profit

Possible extra:
7) Realize she's an FSB sleeper

5) Pitch as an idea for 'the Americans' spinoff lol

The concept of 'Mail Order Brides' is disgusting.

No one is surprised when the rich, lonely, desperate, and old men are left poor, lonely, desperate, and older. That's exactly what they deserve.

Desperation is pretty unattractive but a natural result of being lonely and not having options. What is it about being rich, lonely, and old that makes you think they deserve to be unhappy?

They don't deserve to be unhappy. They should put forth the effort to find a partner the right way.

For example, I don't consider it desperate finding a foreign partner abroad. Travel around, meet dozens of women, build up trust and companionship, and maybe love will flourish from a natural union.

That's 100% acceptable, and should be encouraged.

But a 'Mail Order Bride' simply is picking out a woman from pictures, and paying her to get over here, marrying her immediately. The would-be wife, is desperate for financial assistance for her family back home (In very poor countries, or poor areas of less-than-prosperous countries). She only knows (or cares) her would-be husband is well off.

This isn't the makings of a stable marriage, two people of completely different backgrounds with absolutely nothing in common.

They don't deserve to be unhappy. They should put forth the effort to find a partner the right way.

For example, I don't consider it desperate finding a foreign partner abroad. Travel around, meet dozens of women, build up trust and companionship, and maybe love will flourish from a natural union.

That's 100% acceptable, and should be encouraged.

But a 'Mail Order Bride' simply is picking out a woman from pictures, and paying her to get over here, marrying her immediately. The would-be wife, is desperate for financial assistance for her family back home (In very poor countries, or poor areas of less-than-prosperous countries). She only knows (or cares) her would-be husband is well off.

This isn't the makings of a stable marriage, two people of completely different backgrounds with absolutely nothing in common.

i agree. there is too much risk with mail order brides; might as well fly out to a foreign country, have a great vacation and sample the women. i have plenty of friends that travel to south east asia (business and pleasure) and before leaving, they go on dating apps and set up dates. they get to smash chicks with very little work and have a personal tour guide of the different cities they go to.

I’ve actually seen the show and it’s awesome...total train wreck. It’s so obvious the mail orders pity their sorry ass fiancés
YouTube comment summed it up perfectly. "This is the stupidest show on TV and I can't wait for it every week"

LOL @ discussing the pros and cons of mail order brides, a concept that was outlawed by most countries 30-40 years ago. As cool as it sounds, you cant just pick a girl out of a catalogue and order her like a pizza.

But yeah that show is a train wreck, and while I think the 'relationships' are real, they have definitely been cherrypicked for shock value. I watch it for the lulz.

Last edited:
The fact that guys actually think mail-order brides actually exist is really funny.

You tell the agency the height, weight, waist, bust size, age, and physical features you want. Then you tell them what personality you'd like and make sure the one you choose loves to swallow and take it up the ass.

She gets put in a box and shipped to you, and....PRESTO! the mailman drops her off at your door 2 weeks later.

Like prostitution, it's an option for those who cannot find it any other way. Not for me, but I dont want to condemn them to be forever alone.

big_ekjhbgrefg.gif

No.

Don't worry, Zer. While there are some Russians visiting or living in Miami with sugar daddies, the place is PACKED to the roof with Latinas. You can't get away from round, bubble butts cheeks, brown skin, black hair, short skirts, and extra tight clothes...Miami is off the hook.

At least the Jewish couple have some connections and shared values and that black girl is smoking hot!

Those Muslim dudes better be on a jihad because how on earth would they go through all that otherwise!

Back