Is Colby a good representation of the mma community?

He represents the sad truth that other fighters such as Chael and Connor have accomplished, which is being controversial fighter is far more important and sells more PPVs vs fighter talent.

Also didn’t that Conor guy ko the p4p #1 in 13?

He is terrible.

So is the MMA commumity.

<Arya01>

In a nutshell.

The reason he still has a job is thanks to whatever inbred portion of America that thinks a serial draft dodger under massive federal investigation for possible crimes against the country is a ''hero", which only makes sense if they're confusing that word with a sandwich.

I mean this is the same fan base that had Stormfront goons calling Lesnar their white savior before Cain put a beating on him so thorough Brock couldn't look at a cerveza without getting shook.

In a nutshell.

The reason he still has a job is thanks to whatever inbred portion of America that thinks a serial draft dodger under massive federal investigation for possible crimes against the country is a ''hero", which only makes sense if they're confusing that word with a sandwich.

I mean this is the same fan base that had Stormfront goons calling Lesnar their white savior before Cain put a beating on him so thorough Brock couldn't look at a cerveza without getting shook.

Colby’s best friend is Masvidal. Masvidal thinks Bisping is a racist lol

Yeah I would say so, except for the Just Bleed crowd, Colby Huggintong have nothing for them.

giphy.gif

He’s a good fighter but I think how he got to his title was very bad for mma. Now we’re just going to see more cringe guys coming out of the wood work with forced outlandish trash talk.

He represents the mma community pretty well imo.

He puts SJW in their place and doesn’t care about being politically correct and doesn’t worry about saying things that offend people

A lot of people are so worried about being called a racist, a bigot, or sexist... he reminds of trump.... an American hero
I hope you are trolling.

Thought that his whole trash talking thing would sell... not like Mcgregor. But the numbers from Saturday are terrible. Looks like people don't even care...

Imagine what they ppv buys would have been without this as the co main. Are the streaming numbers even in yet?

He makes it less of a respectable sport, much like Conor did with his recent actions. Most people I talk too think MMA is fake now a days, they think it’s like WWE. It may be past the point to where most people can never change their minds to be open and try to ever see it as a sport at this point if people keep acting these ways.

Doing things like putting CM Punk in the main card hurt it’s integrity too. As, long as the UFC is overly focused on money and not with putttibg in good fights things will only get worse.

I love Edson in the back with the "Is he .... inbred?"

Didn't this Colby dude pay to hang out with hookers and brag about banging them? And then a week later they were like "Uh, no I didn't fuck that dude"?

I distinctly recall that.

And didn't he like attack Jon Jones and Twitter and was promptly shut the fuck down for being a weird little man? Yes, I think I recall that fiasco too.

Last edited:
I love Edson in the back with the "Is he .... inbred?"

Didn't this Colby dude pay to hang out with hookers and brag about banging them? And then a week later they were like "Uh, no I didn't fuck that dude"?

i think it had more to do with triggering his virgin haters because they masturbate to those chicks lol

So he paid to hangout with sex workers, then lied about fucking them, to "trigger virgin haters"?

Neat.

Back