And here....we....go. Twood already going in on the "Covington is Racist" angle

Conor: I love my country

This is how Tyron sees that comment.

View attachment 393545

mhALbPMkHJtmd0uPy1qRgt2P801JtqoMvHOv9KX1n0o.jpg

Those two together will be a shit show.

And they will probably stink the cage too.

Look, it's obvious that the terminology isn't right with everything Tyron said and while I don't believe Colby is racist(obvious and cringy act to appeal to dimwitted fanbase, nothing more), there are enough comments made by him that are racist.

Are you really surprised that Tyron, who is known for talking about race, would address this issue with a guy that called the entirety of Brazil "filthy animals"?

Damn, TWood sticking up for the whites as well.

If he’s racist towards whites as well as everybody else wouldn’t that make him something else? I always figured individual racism has to come from a place of feeling like you’re part of a superior group/race. Not just the feeling that one is superior and everybody else is a filthy animal...because in that case it wouldn’t be his race that drives his sense of superiority. Just his greatness.

Would that make him just a misanthrope?

It’s clear Colby and T-Wood are sort of wink wink here. Wolf tickets
Wood likes white folks, Super Sage lived at his crib

So According to Woodley people from Ferguson are gonna literally kill Colby if he says anything racist?

"There is some people from Ferguson Missouri , Without even my request, will take him off this earth, So he better be careful"

What the heck is that all about? Silly thing to say by Tyron. This fights gonna be like a episode of the Soprano's!

Rooting for both to lose crybaby racist vs a dip shit fake attention whore

And? People call him racist on here, and social media all day. Woodley can't?

At the end of the day I'd rather sit with an annoying victim player than with a racist.

Essentially the same thing. You can't play the race card victim angle as often as Tyron has without at least the appearance of being racist himself.

America is just a different kettle of fish. probably due to its history.

The England football team is about to go out on the biggest stage in world sports, the world cup...and two thirds of our starting 11 are black dudes.

Tyrone really needs to stop falling back into playing the victim card.

Premier League: West Ham United sack director of player recruitment for racist comments
https://www.firstpost.com/sports/pr...-recruitment-for-racist-comments-4333425.html

Kick It Out finds 38% increase in discrimination in Premier League and EFL
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/42968215
2kynbD4.png

Report reveals the Premier League footballers who have received the most online racist abuse this season
https://www.joe.ie/sport/report-rev...e-most-online-racist-abuse-this-season-492430

- Liverpool strikers Mario Balotelli and Daniel Sturridge and Arsenal attacker Danny Welbeck were the three most racially abused footballers on social media this season.

latest

3yptrPf1_400x400.jpg

1528734407968.jpg--mario_balotelli.jpg

etc..

I can go on forever.

You guys and your bullshit racial free utopia in Europe.

I swear, Woodley is such a buzzkill. This was his chance to win the fans over and he comes up with this horse shit? He deserves all the hate he gets.

Back