Chris Weidman: I’m UFC’s most decorated middleweight with the most title defenses, I deserve a TS.

Chris Weidman: I’m UFC’s most decorated middleweight

you guys, he meant his jeans:

20121101-130900.jpg

Have him fight Romero again. Winner fights Whitaker.

Gastelum deserves the next shot. There is no argument that exists otherwise. Sorry, but him losing to Weidman in Weidman's last fight is not an argument, Kelvin's been more active since then and has added wins over two noteworthy opponents (Bisping and Jacare) to his resume while Chris has sat his ass at home waiting to be gifted a title shot.

RDA once got a title shot before Khabib despite being dominated by Khabib to a UD loss. You know why? Because he was still more active and racking up wins while The Eagle was on the injury list doing nothing. Same thing here.

The fight to make is Gastelum vs. Whittaker. I also like the idea of having Weidman vs. Romero 2. If Weidman beats Romero, then give him the next shot.
More likely outcome is Yoel crushes My Boy again. Then what, Whitaker vs. Yoel 3? Fresh fights would be better. Division been clogged up too long.

Give the title shot to Brad Tavares... why the hell not, they gave Bisping that shot.

gegard: gone to bellator.
yoel: just fought for title
rockhold: now at LHW
kelvin: lost to weidman
jacare: lost to whittaker

weidman is the only one left

Decorated in strawberry jam by Rockhold & Yoel.

Who else is there? I'm seriously wondering. Kelvin lost to Chris so that makes no sense.
Lost to Chris, then went and beat another former champ in Bisping and another top contender in Jacare. Meanwhile Weidman hasn't fought since then

you're a huge joke

Full of himself, he had a pretty weak title run imo. Beat Anderson fairly for the belt, freak accident in the second, beat Machida which was an good win and Vitor who was nowhere near the specimen he was a few years prior.

His title reign will be pretty forgettable in time to come imo.

Gus was 1-1 before his title shot against DC and was actually coming off a loss while My Boy is 1-1 and is actually coming off a win.

Worse title fights have been made.

If Gas can't get his shit together as Dana White is saying then give the next shot to My Boy.

Back