Amber Rose interviewed - do you think she's hot?

If you take out all the vd, being passed around by a plethora of dudes, her fondness of being a hoe......I woundnt say no to some doggy

Amber-g1.jpg

I think she's gorgeous, especially without dat shaved head she usually has.

She's probably been with a million rappers and has thousands of diseases but ... I'd go in raw. She'd be worth the sacrifice

Might as well, I mean, at this stage that snatch is probably an alien facehugger, no wrap gonna protec against teeth.

I'd prolly smash too, deny publicly, then smash again the next day, and hang myself

I don't understand the whole gigantic ass fascination. I like a nice round ass but hers is ridiculous. You know it is gonna look like a pair of testicles in a few years

I know "to each his own" but how is this even a question? It's a hypothetical sherdog thread, you don't have to bang the girl's personality.

If she appeared butt ass naked before you and you have to check to see if your dick is still there, you dun goofed.

Oh my god yes.

But god damn would i be scared of getting sick.

I think she's gorgeous, especially without dat shaved head she usually has.

She's probably been with a million rappers and has thousands of diseases but ... I'd go in raw. She'd be worth the sacrifice
pretty sure if it is a million rappers it is hundreds of thousands of diseases like The Gun (gongorhea), syphlits, and Hep A, B, and C.

Olivia Rose is very hot based on her nudes.

attractive woman, the thing that makes unattractive is that she has had sex with a ton of rappers her vag must be in terrible shape. wiz khalifa,21 savage and kanye are just her recent hookups.

She has videos of several men at a time.

She's the good time that was had by all.

I would fuck @Zer with @Zer dick.

I got your back pal!

Too ghetto and skanky looking for me. Objectively nice body though.

Back