The Hard Right Is Hypocritical to the Core, And I Can Prove It in One Sentence

That's sort of the point.

It would be nearly impossible to do such an action for a person that would consider themselves an ideologically consistent Democrat.

Is your point is that the republicans are less united than the democrats? You seem to have a clear grasp on the obvious. It was that way even before Trump took ever the party.

Is your point is that the republicans are less united than the democrats? You seem to have a clear grasp on the obvious. It was that way even before Trump took ever the party.
Not even close. Re-read my post and try again.

96f.jpg

I especially liked the part where you dodged even mentioning the conservatives driving up national debt after crying about it for 8 years. A++ dodge, would read again.

How bout a 20% cut across the board? That includes education, welfare, defense etc.

As a conservative I'd LOVE to see this happen. Something tells me the liberals would rip their faces off

How bout a 20% cut across the board? That includes education, welfare, defense etc.

As a conservative I'd LOVE to see this happen. Something tells me the liberals would rip their faces off

Of course conservatives love cutting education.

ODB is the only person in the world that's been employed by a school and prefers straight cuts to accountability. "Take my money away if that'll stop them from buying fancy clocks! Cause you know they'll never stop buying clocks!"

@Farmer Br0wn I was wondering why you completely avoided my post asking you to clarify why you think there's a difference between cheating in office and out of office.

Can you tell us why cheating on your pregnant wife doesn't reflect poorly on your decision making.... unless you hold politic office? Seems like a very odd distinction to make.

And can you refer me the section of the bible that covers that, if there is one. Thanks.

Your post doesn't make any sense. You're proposing a blanket 20% cut to all spending, with no analysis to the cost or necessity to anything? No, that's nonsensical.

No, I wouldn't support that. I don't support cuts to education or social programs. I would support NOT slashing corporate taxes to be half or less of what the middle class or lower class pays.

No, I wouldn't support that. I don't support cuts to education or social programs

So you expect people on the right to cut defense spending etc. While you are unwilling to budge on education/ social programs?

That's fine and all, but you arent one I'd listen to as far as conservative spending

So you expect people on the right to cut defense spending etc. While you are unwilling to budge on education/ social programs?

That's fine and all, but you arent one I'd listen to as far as conservative spending
The problem is that the plan seemed to be cut taxes for the wealthy and then gut Medicare and social programs to pay for it. Would you really prefer to spend 20 billion on a border wall rather than use that money for the needy?

Did you really just suggest educating kids is a 'leftist thing'?

Actually, that makes a lot of sense coming from you. How about we all come together to hold people accountable and shmucks like you can stop whining about kids getting extra apples while you can't afford more missiles.

Do you misrepresent and misunderstand things on purpose or accident?

What I "expect people on the right" to do is stand by what they campaign on; the deficit is a REPUBLICAN campaign point, not democrat. But it's REPUBLICANS who control confess and REPUBLICANS that don't act on the deficit, despite it being their talking point for years now.

That's what I expect, and it seems that's an unrealistic expectation.

And <SelenaWow> at education spending being a liberal point. No wonder we have fallen so far down globally. Shit is legit depressing.

Back