SURPRISE! Guess Who Trump Wants Back in the G-7...[It Starts with R and ends with USSIA]

Of course he said that during his election, he was already a comrade. There has never been a campaign where every single person in it seems to have corespondance with Russia's government, in fact none. If you cant see what Russia is trying to do OR think what they are doing is ok, you might be watching too much Fox and Infowars. FFS read up on the topic a little. You Trump cultists are so fucked up, its unbelieveable. You dont know history, you dont understand what happened in the last 70 years.

You probably think coal is the future, because Trump.
How does it feel to be in the same group as flat earthers and Sandy Hook deniers just cause you don't like a guy?

omg

giphy.webp

He really does buy into his own cult of personality... and he ACTUALLY thinks Vladimir Putin does too...

giphy.gif

“Listen, I’m not defending Putin, but...[*Defends Putin vigorously*]”

Yes. We have no right to complain. Unless you love hypocrisy, which as Americans is part and parcel.
Not many places to be from, that never had indigenous peoples moved around.

Of course we have a right to complain. Your reasoning is absurd.

Not many places to be from, that never had indigenous peoples moved around.

Of course we have a right to complain. Your reasoning is absurd.
Nothing absurd about it. What right do we have to bitch and moan about shit that we as a country do to other countries. It is the height of hypocrisy,.

How does it feel to be in the same group as flat earthers and Sandy Hook deniers just cause you don't like a guy?
How does it feel to be so detached from reality, and need to be fed what to think from Fox News?

Last edited:
How does it feel to be so attached from reality, and need to be fed what to think from Fox News?
Did I say I watched Fox News? I guess it's typical of a tinfoil wearing conspiracy theorist to make a bunch of baseless assumptions to support their case.

In a weird way, I think trump is partially right.

Trump's an idiot but he is not afraid to talk to dictators/douchebags face to face and praise them to get deals done....Unlike any other president, this guy gives ZERO shit about how shit is perceived to the mainstream media....He just cares how his base perceives things...This guy simply doesn't think too much about the prestige of the whitehouse or any of this shit.

Having open conversations with Russia/North Korea and not treating them like the red-headed stepchild can open up the relationship.

Of course however, this is Trump.....and Putin can mentally destroy him, so he isn't the best person to have in the table.....Same goes with Korea, I feel lil kim is outtrolling Trump via 11 dimension chess, and time will tell.

But like I said....His give no fucks attitude to meeting America's enemies, should be a way forward with presidents IMO....We need more dialogue, we just need the right person to do it.

I hated when people just trashed everything Obama did because he was a dem. Sadly, that same logic and way of thinking has been turned up to 11 with Trump, and worse yet, we have every news station and outlet bashing him and even people losing their jobs for supporting him. He seems to want to make friends with our enemies and I don't get why that is a bad thing. Bill Maher and his types are hoping for a recession to get rid of Trump, because he can afford to live thru it with his millions, while those that historically voted for the Dems (I.e the poor) could not endure it. Things are just so f'd up now and there is no room for these team playing political types that can't be objective and cut the nose to spite the face.

Did I say I watched Fox News? I guess it's typical of a tinfoil wearing conspiracy theorist to make a bunch of baseless assumptions to support their case.
Whats the conspiracy you speak of?

Nothing absurd about it. What right do we have to bitch and moan about shit that we as a country do to other countries. It is the height of hypocrisy,.
Have you ever caused a traffic delay? What right do you have to bitch about traffic delays?
Did you ever forget to buy eggs at the store? What right do you have to complain when she forgets? Etc.

I was being generous calling your assertion reasoning.

Back