Is Colby a good representation of the mma community?

In a nutshell.

The reason he still has a job is thanks to whatever inbred portion of America that thinks a serial draft dodger under massive federal investigation for possible crimes against the country is a ''hero", which only makes sense if they're confusing that word with a sandwich.

I mean this is the same fan base that had Stormfront goons calling Lesnar their white savior before Cain put a beating on him so thorough Brock couldn't look at a cerveza without getting shook.
Billy-D_Approves.gif

He represents the mma community pretty well imo.

He puts SJW in their place and doesn’t care about being politically correct and doesn’t worry about saying things that offend people

A lot of people are so worried about being called a racist, a bigot, or sexist... he reminds of trump.... an American hero

Racist never represent any community well.

I am sure there are a lot of dim witted and stuttering manlets in the mma community that he can represent, but overall, I think the larger community isn't really represented by Colby.

I am sure there are a lot of dim witted and stuttering manlets in the mma community that he can represent, but overall, I think the larger community isn't really represented by Colby.

#notmypresident

Certainly don't represent my mma community...

He represents the parts of the MMA community that haven't gotten laid in years and live out of trailer parks, sure

Trailer park boys is one of my favorite TV shows. Shit is fucking hilarious. It’s on netflix you should try it

He represents the mma community pretty well imo.

He puts SJW in their place and doesn’t care about being politically correct and doesn’t worry about saying things that offend people

A lot of people are so worried about being called a racist, a bigot, or sexist... he reminds of trump.... an American hero

Saying things that offend people is the only thing he worries about. I never seen anyone try so hard to be controversial.

He more represents the Sherdog community. Loud, obnoxious, and full of shit.

In a nutshell.

The reason he still has a job is thanks to whatever inbred portion of America that thinks a serial draft dodger under massive federal investigation for possible crimes against the country is a ''hero", which only makes sense if they're confusing that word with a sandwich.

I mean this is the same fan base that had Stormfront goons calling Lesnar their white savior before Cain put a beating on him so thorough Brock couldn't look at a cerveza without getting shook.

Stunning and brave! I've never seen anyone criticize Trump openly before.

So he paid to hangout with sex workers, then lied about fucking them, to "trigger virgin haters"?

Neat.

If you could get laid without having to pay for it, then you'd understand why.

So he paid to hangout with sex workers, then lied about fucking them, to "trigger virgin haters"?

Neat.

I literally don't know how that dude is typing that shit out and hitting post reply. Like, he has time to think about how dumb it sounds before he posts it but he's still posting it.

He represents the sad truth that other fighters such as Chael and Connor have accomplished, which is being controversial fighter is far more important and sells more PPVs vs fighter talent.
The whole "controversial fighter" thing backfires when it's inauthentic, and becomes X-Pac/go away heat. Which brings us to Colby Covington...

The whole "controversial fighter" thing backfires when it's inauthentic, and becomes X-Pac/go away heat. Which brings us to Colby Covington...

It backfired all the way to getting an interim title, and a fight against Tyron Woodley.

It backfired all the way to getting an interim title, and a fight against Tyron Woodley.
Not one person bought ufc225 for Colby Covington (who?).

Then he literally got bood during the fight with all of his sleep-inducing clinching. So not one new fan made, nor converted

And allegedly the ppv only drew 170k buys. HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Yeah, his persona is really working.

Yes, Colby is the perfect embodiment of the Shertard.

Back