Greg Hardy's charges were dropped...

TrueFightFan

Fight Purist
Banned
Reaction score
What the hell, Sherdog?! Do your damned homework. You swallowed the PC bullshit hook, line and sinker.

He was found guilty by a judge without a hearing, then when he requested a trial by jury where the girl would have to "testify under oath", she bailed and all charges were dropped.

I was appalled, just like everyone else was, when the story broke and when they released the photos of her "damage", I fully expected to see a girl with an exploded face. She had a few scratches and bruises that were in line with his story of having to restrain her after she was coked up and drunk. Just look at the size of that guy and the size of the girl... had he "beat her" she would have looked a lot worse than what she did. I see Sherdoggers on here saying that you should "never lay your hands on a woman" and I agree, unless that woman is trying to punch you, scratch yo or, hit you with something, then you have to restrain her. You might not have time to get the furry handcuffs or find a pillow to hit her with so you use your hands. Marks will be left on her body and in this day and age of the PC pansy ass bullshit, you will probably be arrested for "assault" until they sort out the mess, just like what happened with Hardy.

"but the news said..."

Come on, Sherdog.... you are better than that!

Maybe she was threatened to drop the charges...
giphy.gif

"open your eyes" you say and then ask me to "close them"?

1. You said there was no hearing. That is incorrect. There was a trial. And the victim did testify. Hardy was found guilty.

2. Then when it came time for the appeal trial she could not be found.

Do the math.

figures this guy would already have nuthuggers on sherdog

1. You said there was no hearing. That is incorrect. There was a trial. And the victim did testify. Hardy was found guilty.

Do the math.
Nailed it.

He sounds like a real asshole but what is the exact difference between him and Gustafsson? The latter was also a real piece of shit. Where do we draw a line in giving scumbags a second chance?

Do the math.
There was no trial by jury. When a jury was to become involved and testimony spoken in open court under oath, the victim disappeared. Did you look at the pictures and read the police reports? If you didn't, then you don't know what you are talking about.

Demostic violence in the combat alorts world???

He sounds like a real asshole but what is the exact difference between him and Gustafsson? The latter was also a real piece of shit. Where do we draw a line in giving scumbags a second chance?
but he didn't do anything wrong....

Back