UK Police Shut Down Popular Gun Channel on YouTube, Branding it a 'Forum of Extremism'

This is kind of a crock of shit. Everyone mixes and matches pretty well except for members of one faith and even then most of them arent terrorists.

i dont know if its because super liberals are afraid of causing offense and other countries dont have a freedom of speech issue or what causes it exactly but my country seems to do a better job of assimilation than others and we dont got riots or no go zones

That's a lie and Ive provided plenty of evidence. Mass immigration and multiculturalism creates enclaves and white flight. It even creates minority flight. One example being black people being pushed out of LA suburbs.

try harder kiddo

Ok smart ass tell me about tommy Robinson because from what i can tell hes an ex soccer hooligan whos mad his neighborhood went to hell and the government turns a blind eye due to fear of being called racist and seems to be on your governments bad side. hes definitely not polished but from what I have seen of him on sargon and gaad saad etc he seems pretty reasonable

Also why did they take down this fellas gun channel

It also seems to me as if your country has no freedom of speech at all and since you are from there lets get your take on that

that seems simple enough and on topic lets see what ya can do

That's a lie and Ive provided plenty of evidence. Mass immigration and multiculturalism creates enclaves and white flight. It even creates minority flight. One example being black people being pushed out of LA suburbs.

Yes unchecked immigration can be an issue

I think people should have to follow the rules when they immigrate

That said it seems that there isnt secretarian violence in the streets and that for the most part all of these different groups living side by side seem to do so with little to no incident when you look at percentages

Ok smart ass tell me about tommy Robinson because from what i can tell hes an ex soccer hooligan whos mad his neighborhood went to hell and the government turns a blind eye due to fear of being called racist and seems to be on your governments bad side. hes definitely not polished but from what I have seen of him on sargon and gaad saad etc he seems pretty reasonable

Also why did they take down this fellas gun channel

It also seems to me as if your country has no freedom of speech at all and since you are from there lets get your take on that

that seems simple enough and on topic lets see what ya can do
what do you want to know about Tommy? that he's been to jail for fraud? used to beat up his mrs(he got arrested for attacking an off duty police officer while beating up his gf). the fact he creates tension in society by declaring all muslims "enemy combatants" after the manchester attack. what exactly are you asking me? be specific and I'll provide exactly why he's a twat

as others have stated this guy doesnt go into why they have done this, or why his licenses were revoked. until more information is given how am I supposed to know?

we have a limited form of freedom of speech... but we cant incite hatred or violence. I dunno what you want me to say about it?

Unreal, go back far enough and everyone is an immigrant. Progressive logic <{cruzshake}>
It's pretty much the same arguments.

-You're a pussy scared of immigrants. . . so complaints invalid
-Everyone was immigrants once. . . so complaints invalid
-whataboutism

Funny that we don´t see this thread with all the outrage concerning the 100s of thousands of muslim extremism vids that are banned on youtube. Hell Anwar Awlaki alone has probably had 1000s of videos banned.. Seems it´s only a problem when it´s white supremacy or another fetish of the so called "free speech folks". Fucking hypocrites.

Because Islamic extremism and terrorism should be protected while a guy who collects guns isn’t huh???

Fucking England, what a complete shithole.

Because Islamic extremism and terrorism should be protected while a guy who collects guns isn’t huh???

Fucking England, what a complete shithole.

Hey you can quote one of my posts and answer. Better than last time where you deflected and ran like a bitch.

But you clearly missed the entire point of my post. Not surprised.

This is kind of a crock of shit. Everyone mixes and matches pretty well except for members of one faith and even then most of them arent terrorists.

i dont know if its because super liberals are afraid of causing offense and other countries dont have a freedom of speech issue or what causes it exactly but my country seems to do a better job of assimilation than others and we dont got riots or no go zones
<Huh2> any objective observer would describe your country as more racially divided

Hey you can quote one of my posts and answer. Better than last time where you deflected and ran like a bitch.

But you clearly missed the entire point of my post. Not surprised.

That the fuck up. Blah blah you didn’t even get the point...stfu. England can fuck right off.

You're taking all of this way too personally dude. Your SJW worldview has blinded you to common sense. But anyone with common sense knowns you're not an accurate representative of "the Scottish people." I mean, c'mon man – Scottish people aren't ethnically Middle-Eastern, they're not "brown," and they aren't Muslim. On top of that, you appear to be completely unaware of Scotland's history of rebelling against the Crown. You don't observe any of those weird Celtic holidays and festivals. You personal history is devoid of celidhs, traditional Scottish dance, Gaelic drinking songs, clan rivalries, or Highland-style attire, except for maybe an argyle sweater (which you wear during football matches as a sarcastic show of Scottish patriotism). Your only connection to Scotland is the fact that you were born there, and you speak English, perhaps with a Scottish accent. Maybe you tried haggis once and hated it.

I know it stings, but you're not a rightful heir or custodian of Scottish culture, or any European culture for that matter. You're kind of like Tom Cruise in the Last Samurai. Is Tom Cruise's character "Japanese," just because he took up permanent residence in Japan and became Samurai? Of course not. If Japan were suddenly flooded with Caucasian refugees, are the children of these refugees capable of carrying Japanese culture and traditions to the next generation. Of course not. Likewise, the flood of Middle-Eastern and African economic migrants that have taken up residence in Europe are not true "Europeans." Given their numbers and political influence, they are corrosive to European culture and traditions. You're a part of that, even if you're "mixed" (I'm mixed too btw). I realize that's not what you want to hear, but it's the truth. It's not "racist" to acknowledge that.

You might be happier if you moved back to the Middle East, or if you moved to a country which has a bonafide history of diversity (e.g., Brazil). But the British people have called that island home for several millennia. They have a right to self-determination. If they reject your diversity one day, you really have no right to criticize them for it. You won't endear yourself by insulting them like Sadiq Khan has done.
200.gif

firstly Im no SJW, so behave with that shit. 2nd Im not a muslim, all religion is a bunch of nonsense. Also why wouldnt I take you calling me not a representative of Scottish people? you are attacking me personally ya fuckwit

Also Ive never been to the middle east, so how could I "move back"? you are full of so much shit its unreal, Ive lived as a Scottish Brit my entire life and now some pretend Brit from LA is trying to tell me otherwise? You know nothing of me or my country, so just stop embarrassing yourself.

what does that even mean? I was raised by my Scottish side of my family, I dont know any arabic or farsi, havent met any family from my dads side. Ive lived entirely as a Scot for my entire existence..... but Im brown. Yet you dont think Ive lived like a Scot because Im not wearing a kilt and playing a set of bagpipes right this very second?

you really are a fucking mongo lol

What ethnic group is your Dad from, if you don't mind me asking?
Most of the Iranians I know aren't all that brown.

khomeini_connery1.jpg

What ethnic group is your Dad from, if you don't mind me asking?
Most of the Iranians I know aren't all that brown.

khomeini_connery1.jpg
I literally have no idea, but Im a really light brown.... like Larry Nance jr brown

I literally have no idea, but Im a really light brown.... like Larry Nance jr brown

Hah! I had no idea who he was, had to google.
Yeah, lots of groups in Iran. Most of the immigrants locally are Persians from the north.

Hah! I had no idea who he was, had to google.
Yeah, lots of groups in Iran. Most of the immigrants locally are Persians from the north.
funny thing is I think my grandad from my dads side is Russian, so doesnt that make me ethnically Russian? Lol ethnically Russian, look slightly persian.... but born and raised as a Scot

ffs Im all over the place

200.gif

firstly Im no SJW, so behave with that shit. 2nd Im not a muslim, all religion is a bunch of nonsense. Also why wouldnt I take you calling me not a representative of Scottish people? you are attacking me personally ya fuckwit

Also Ive never been to the middle east, so how could I "move back"? you are full of so much shit its unreal, Ive lived as a Scottish Brit my entire life and now some pretend Brit from LA is trying to tell me otherwise? You know nothing of me or my country, so just stop embarrassing yourself.

I see my point is not well-taken with you. FWIW I'm not trying to be rude or edgy. Sorry if it comes off that way. Just calling it as I see it.

I see my point is not well-taken with you. FWIW I'm not trying to be rude or edgy. Sorry if it comes off that way. Just calling it as I see it.

why did you delete the rest of your post? When did I ever say whites dont have a right to exist? Also yes Tommy makes some good points, but Id like him to show some consistency with his outrage about crimes(terrorism, paedophilia) from other sections of society. The fact he targets only one section of society shows me he is nothing but a bigot, and if you know anything about Scotland(you dont) its that we know a thing or 2 about bigotry. He is a stereotypical bigot, Ive met dozens of twats just like him.

also Im not interested in a sorry. I just dont get why you think you are in a position to tell me who or what I am?

Back