drinking, can i have a few without falling into bad habits ?

original doom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
at a certain stage i was drinking too many beers, an easy habit fall into. heres the thing i recognised that perhaps i was drinking far too many weekends in a row or too many nights a week. it never got out of control because i just refused to let myself become someone who spends all saturday afternoon and night drinking.

now i havent had any beers for some time, havent really had the urge yet can i have 12 beers without seeing it becoming a weekly habit.....

to sum it up. realised i was drinking to much, stopped but still want sample some craft beers from time to time, without any cravings of course.

is this a slippery slope ?

giphy.gif

tKsDtiS.gif

If you recognized you were drinking too much and was able to stop, it doesn’t sound like you have a drinking problem.

at a certain stage i was drinking too many beers, an easy habit fall into. heres the thing i recognised that perhaps i was drinking far too many weekends in a row or too many nights a week. it never got out of control because i just refused to let myself become someone who spends all saturday afternoon and night drinking.

now i havent had any beers for some time, havent really had the urge yet can i have 12 beers without seeing it becoming a weekly habit.....

to sum it up. realised i was drinking to much, stopped but still want sample some craft beers from time to time, without any cravings of course.

is this a slippery slope ?

Drink 2 beers, and that's it.

Two beers is a good compromise, to fit in & get the beginnings of a slight buzz, and you won't blow over a 0.8 if you're pulled over.

2 beers. No more than that.

If you don't have the self-control to do that, you need to become a man before drinking again.

Last edited:
12 beers?!?!!?! Lol pussy

{<jordan}

beers not an addiction. HAVE U EVER SUCKED DICK FOR BEER!?!?!?

How would we know?

It's different from one person to another.

You know yourself and your habits. You should know what's best for you.

You probably have a drinking problem, just based upon the fact that alcohol is a concern for you. But that doesn't mean you can't learn to control it. Check out moderation management.

Last edited:
don't do it, especially if youre worried about it

You probably have a drinking problem, just based upon the fact that alcohol is a concern for you. But that doesn't mean you can't learn to control it. Check out moderation management.

maybe but theres been around nine beers sitting in a draw this whole time and they havent been drunk.

is moderation management doable though. i cant see smoking something that could be managed moderately, are beers the same ???

If you recognized you were drinking too much and was able to stop, it doesn’t sound like you have a drinking problem.

I disagree. It means he probably wasn't an alcoholic, but he could have been abusing alcohol.

I drank heavily for a few years, then I started seeing it affect my health and was concerned about my liver. I was able to quit without too much effort, and for that reason I would say I wasn't an alcoholic, but I did use alcohol to self medicate and that is a drinking problem.

You do it like you do a diet IE you eat clean for most of the week then allot one day for junk food.

If it was up to me id have a bottle of rum i glued to my hand. But i got to be disciplined

Until I'm old and retired then ill be drunk all day.

Last edited:
Back