And here....we....go. Twood already going in on the "Covington is Racist" angle

TWood is no different than most these days, racism lurks around every corner with these folks. Crying wolf doesn’t help those occasions when real racism needs to be identified and dealt with.

and then you said

and I responded with

and then repeat

yeah dude calling someone out for being a discriminatory piece of trash is totally the same thing as requesting he be purged

that's not at all an overly sensitive dramatization

Play the race card... fuck off.

I want to see Tyron get fucking throttled.

Woodly is the racist.

if a black man talking about being black makes you want to see him get "fucking throttled" you might want to reevaluate yourself and tell your parents they did a shit job

yeah dude calling someone out for being a discriminatory piece of trash is totally the same thing as requesting he be purged

that's not at all an overly sensitive dramatization

Is this a joke?

The dude suggested it's okay for Woodley to be racist because Sherdoggers do it, and it's done on social media. Has anyone expanded that thought?

I have, and I think if we lived by those standards, we would end up justifying the purge.

I’ve head of racist against gingers, but racist against guys that wear glasses?
<BronTroll1>

{<doc}

He's also racist against virgin nerds.

their both boring AF but i hope woodley knocks covington out cold.

Is this a joke?

The dude suggested it's okay for Woodley to be racist because Sherdoggers do it, and it's done on social media. Has anyone expanded that thought?

I have, and I think if we lived by those standards, we would end up justifying the purge.

that's not what he said lmao

he said that if people on Sherdog call Colby a racist, why is Woodley being criticized for also saying it. he didn't say that it was okay for Woodley to be racist.

your sensitivity got the best of you here.

>Best friend is brown (masvidal)
>Is Racist
seems legit
<Durant35> a lot of them do have "a friend who's _____ (insert group that proves they aren't prejudiced)"

I wish Tyron didn't feed the fuck weasals here so much with the "that's racist talk".
But the dude is from Fergusen, so that may have fucked with his head legitimately. But then again, when he says it about this particular guy...

that's not what he said lmao

he said that if people on Sherdog call Colby a racist, why is Woodley being criticized for also saying it. he didn't say that it was okay for Woodley to be racist.

your sensitivity got the best of you here.

Ah, I see it was a misunderstanding. My original post was light-hearted and a jab at ourselves, not Tyron.

I hope Woodley destroys Corky, but i don't think he will.

I dont think Colby is a racist.

I do think Tyron is one or at least uses it as an excuse as to why he isnt popular.

Well he is! He calls Brazilians filthy animals!

Brazil is not a race.

There are white Brazilians (wand, shogun)

Black Brazilians (Anderson)

Asian (Lyoto Machida)

Hispanic (Vitor)

The people calling Colby racist are themselves actually racist, because they assume everyone from Brazil is Latino and therefore are generalizing an entire country.

i'm quite sure woodley thinks colby is a "white devil"

Why get so triggered , who gives a fuck if he goes that angle ..

So sensitive

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back