Favorite Burger Joint! V2

Your favorite chain burger joint?

• Total voters
Red Robin is overrated, but not bad.

I haven't been to Red Robin in 5+ yrs. Is it still good. For the price of Five Guys you get to sit down and their burgers used be just as good as 5 Guys in my experience.

I haven't been to Red Robin in 5+ yrs. Is it still good. For the price of Five Guys you get to sit down and their burgers used be just as good as 5 Guys in my experience.
Red Robin certainly isn't bad, but people are constantly putting it on a pedestal, and I don't understand why. It's just a decent burger joint. I feel the same way about 5 Guys (although I rate Red Robin higher than 5 Guys).

This thread makes me jealous with the amount of burger joint options Americans have.

Oh ya, the five alarm was my favorite but I'm not sure if they have it still. Also the one with the egg on it is fantastic, I think it's just the Red Robin burger or something.

If anything Red Robin burgers are underrated. @quadrunner

Last edited:
So far Teddy's Bigger Burgers has zero vote. It's in Hawaii so maybe that's why.

So far Teddy's Bigger Burgers has zero vote. It's in Hawaii so maybe that's why.

Yeah. There really isn't a point in adding something that isn't a national chain. The burger joints that more posters have had an opportunity to try are obviously going to get more votes.

5 guys had tons of juicy, fresh meat for a good price. Gives you enough meat for a day.

How does the price of Five Guys in the US compare to other burger chains? I had one over here (UK) for the first time a couple of weeks ago and loved it, but it was 2-3 times the price of a McDs or a Burger King. I was happy to pay because the difference in quality was clear but I was surprised at the cost when I went to pay.

Sorted my hangover out a treat, that’s always worth an extra few quid..l

How does the price of Five Guys in the US compare to other burger chains? I had one over here (UK) for the first time a couple of weeks ago and loved it, but it was 2-3 times the price of a McDs or a Burger King. I was happy to pay because the difference in quality was clear but I was surprised at the cost when I went to pay.

Sorted my hangover out a treat, that’s always worth an extra few quid..l

It is the same over here. Five Guys is way more expensive than McDonald's.

2856497_1280x720.jpg

f68cd88f91cbf88580b6b8f9f97b5089.jpg

Last edited:
Wendy's has almost as many votes as In-N-Out? Philistines.

Wendy's has almost as many votes as In-N-Out? Philistines.
We don't have the obvious favorites (5 guys, in-n-out, shake shack, etc) out here in the Philistines. My vote goes to Wendys. For the better tasting fast food chain I had? I'd go with Carl's Jr. But like A&W, they left the Philistines. Before A&W packed up and left, they went into desperation mode cutting down prices like crazy. I member ordering bacon cheeseburger and a rootbeer float for like a $1.30.

We don't have the obvious favorites (5 guys, in-n-out, shake shack, etc) out here in the Philistines. My vote goes to Wendys. For the better tasting fast food chain I had? I'd go with Carl's Jr. But like A&W, they left the Philistines. Before A&W packed up and left, they went into desperation mode cutting down prices like crazy. I member ordering bacon cheeseburger and a rootbeer float for like a $1.30.

There is one in my area that I'm surprised is not in the poll call Steak N' Shake.

There’s a mom and pop local to me that I love. My favorite chain has to be five guys. They have the best French fries.

People sleeping on Teddy's. Understandable though unless you're from Hawaii or a location that so happens to have one in the western states or internationally.

I missed the poll! I would have voted for Teddy’s for sure, they’re the king out here.

Back