Something suspicious about Yoel being allowed back in Cuba.

yoel is obviously juicing. it's just a question of how. he's bigger than macho man for fuck sake

He never defected. Elite athletes get a pass for certain things.
Cheers.
luis ortiz, erislandy lara, guillermo rigondeaux, and yuriorkis gamboa were all Olympic boxers who had to defect and never allowed back in their country. All elite caliber athletes. And I thought I read he did defect but I don't know if it's true.

Something suspicious about a fighter going back to the country he’s from? Wtf?
I'm saying that Cuba is heavily invested in their athletes and it wouldn't surprise me if they were providing him with some advanced shit. USADA isn't going to Cuba.

Whittaker would know more than anything, Yoel was already incredibly strong at 40, how does he get even stronger to the point it hurts just to hit him at 41?

I wonder if USADA is allowed to go to Cuba to test, or if Cuba applies the Jose Aldo Policy to drug testers

I'm saying that Cuba is heavily invested in their athletes and it wouldn't surprise me if they were providing him with some advanced shit. USADA isn't going to Cuba.

Whittaker would know more than anything, Yoel was already incredibly strong at 40, how does he get even stronger to the point it hurts just to hit him at 41?

Bro, there's no better place to get advanced PEDS than America.

You don't need to go to Cuba to get your hands on them.

Romero is one of the most usada tested ufc fighters he’s already been tested 8 times in 2018, almost twice per month. Don’t be an idiot

Romero is one of the most usada tested ufc fighters he’s already been tested 8 times in 2018, almost twice per month. Don’t be an idiot
How many times you reckon he's been tested in Cuba though?

Also, the fact that he's one of the most tested means they're obviously suspicious of him too.

IMO there were a few fighters on that card that didn't pass my eye test.

2-3 hrs of sleep inside ice chamber will make him completely heal..

Yeah Cuba has more advance PEDs than the most advance nation on earth, the 1950s cars are just a ruse.

How many times you reckon he's been tested in Cuba though?

Bro he’s been randomly tested 8 times in 2018 so far and that’s not good enough for you?

“But has he been tested in Cuba?”
LOL

You wouldn’t believe it even if he was.

Bro he’s been randomly tested 8 times in 2018 so far and that’s not good enough for you?

“But has he been tested in Cuba?”
LOL

You wouldn’t believe it even if he was.
Werdum passed 25 tests and they gave him a fucking t shirt for it, and guess what, he literally popped a week later.

And, Yoel has popped before.

Yoel is the most creative cheater in the sport. I doubt he draws the line at steroids.

The Cubans have a history of doping and Yoel is the darling of Cuban wrestling and now mma.

Jus sayin.

Romero in the cage looks like a much shorter version of this guy...

giphy.gif

Bro, there's no better place to get advanced PEDS than America.

You don't need to go to Cuba to get your hands on them.

But it might not be the best place to take them. The big question is do USADA testers go to Cuba?

Back