Do you think that 226 will sell ?

70% Big Rigg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Honestly i think 226 will sell 400k at best , They should start to promote skilled and elite fighters not unskilled “models” like sage and paige lol

what's the card?

mystic ul can tell you the real numbers

dc and stipe are not the best ppv sellers unless you have jones in the fight.i think it is going to bomb like 225.

Yes I think it has a few fights that have a high finish probability

I will go with 401k

The price is right

Of course it will. There was a TUF season to build the fight up.

I'll be bummed if it does what everyone has suggested so far.

No, cards sell on the UFC's brand or on the fighters' drawing power. UFC's brand doesn't mean anything anymore for PPVs because of cards like 224. Only 3-4 fighters have major drawing power. It won't do as bad as 224 or 225. DC and Stipe do have some drawing power. If 225 really did only 150k buys, I predict 200k for this card.

Not really. It is a fight hard-core fans are very excited about. But the casuals probably don’t care. They are still probably hanging back and waiting to find out if or when Conor McGregor is going to fight again. There is no star power in the UFC right now.

is 226 the dc stipe card? has the tuf season happened? do people still watch that show? who the fuck knows

man i barely see any promotion for any cards at all. no wonder theyre selling like shit. they shouldve promoted ufc 225 hard.

I really hope they are going to promote the shit out of this one. I wasn't impressed by their promotion on UFC 225. It's like they are cheaping out and putting less and less on promotion.

Actually, the last event they did good promotion for was UFC 217.

They did some decent promotion for Ngannou before he fought Miocic but that's about it.

UFC 226 has

Miocic Vs Cormier
Holloway Vs Ortega
NGannou Vs Lewis

And several others

Chiesa Vs Pettis
Uriah Hall Vs Paulo Costa (Rising star)
Medeiros Vs Mike Perry (Trailer trash)

This card is FIRE. It really would be in their best interest to promote the hell out of this one.

This card will bomb just like 225. UFC spent 90% of ts budget promoting Conor all these years and now he's the only recognizable face in this sport. Only he'll get them PPV buys.

Back