War room lounge v.9 Wake up it's time to go now, wake up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
7mxLBww.jpg

Great, now he thinks he runs the world.

AMD tanking knocked out Robinhood and Discord charts. lol. Knocked out both servers. stock bots wont work on discord. robinhood app wont update. The AMD meme is real.

It was like Fedor vs Werdum or other times that made Sherdog crash. Hilarious. First time I have ever seen in it stocks.

Last edited:
The world is ran by pedophiles and luciferians

It's been sad watching TCK's decline.

People like to make fun, but this is clearly a serious problem, and he's not the only one here with pretty serious mental-health issues, IMO.

It was like Fedor vs Werdum or other times that made Sherdog crash. Hilarious. First time I have ever seen in it stocks.

I was actually at the event so I didn't check SD right away (didn't have any problem when I did, though), but I always thought this was kind of a myth. SD used to crash during and following every major PPV, and if it did following that fight, it was probably just a SF event getting the interest that a typical UFC event did.

Yeah, JB's issues seem pretty harmless. Greoric is slipping to the point that he probably should be on some kind of watchlist. There's a sort of intersection between lunacy and ideology there, though. Maybe a kind of folie en famille.

I was actually at the event so I didn't check SD right away (didn't have any problem when I did, though), but I always thought this was kind of a myth. SD used to crash during and following every major PPV, and if it did following that fight, it was probably just a SF event getting the interest that a typical UFC event did.

Yeah, JB's issues seem pretty harmless. Greoric is slipping to the point that he probably should be on some kind of watchlist. There's a sort of intersection between lunacy and ideology there, though. Maybe a kind of folie en famille.

Mick-Jagger.jpg

having a great week.

You arent as impatient as me. To somebody who is clawing to get on the keyboard to rub it in people's faces. lol. A second is a long time when you are trying to do that. Who gets to say "I told you so" first.

You arent as impatient as me. To somebody who is clawing to get on the keyboard to rub it in people's faces. lol. A second is a long time when you are trying to do that. Who gets to say "I told you so" first.

Did you pick Werdum? I threw a "what the hell" bet on him, but I thought he was a major longshot. I think the outcome was definitely somewhat fluky.

This one. That's why I posted the heads up here. To let people know that even insulting yourself could get you carded. :eek::D
Did you use a slur? My one set of dubbs since I cam back here was because I was ridiculing racism, but used a slur while doing it.

Schilling is basically saying what almost everyone has thought during this whole mess.

That rotor wash tho.

It's been sad watching TCK's decline.

People like to make fun, but this is clearly a serious problem, and he's not the only one here with pretty serious mental-health issues, IMO.
I agree with your general sentiment but do you think he's being serious? I figured when he started his "geological formations that show giants existed" thread and started openly renouncing heliocentrism that he just said "fuck it" and threw in the towel as to trying to be a serious poster. If that's not the case then yes his cheese has truly slipped off his cracker.

BTW, I got super busy a while back and meant to tell you that I appreciated our Ali/Tyson debate. Good to talk fights with someone who knows what they're talking about. Looking forward to any future fight discussion we fall into.

Did you use a slur? My one set of dubbs since I cam back here was because I was ridiculing racism, but used a slur while doing it.

Good suggestion, but nope. I think it was ignored that there's no way to see my comment as an insult to the other poster without seeing how it's actually more of an insult to myself. So either overzealous enforcement or something personal against me. I'd like to think it's the former and it's just a sign of the times here. I imagine you've had to pause and edit a little more than usual. :D

I agree with your general sentiment but do you think he's being serious? I figured when he started his "geological formations that show giants existed" thread and started openly renouncing heliocentrism that he just said "fuck it" and threw in the towel as to trying to be a serious poster. If that's not the case then yes his cheese has truly slipped off his cracker.

BTW, I got super busy a while back and meant to tell you that I appreciated our Ali/Tyson debate. Good to talk fights with someone who knows what they're talking about. Looking forward to any future fight discussion we fall into.

Agreed on the fight discussion.

I believe that TCK is sincere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back