Who is the best fighter who never fought for the title ?

70% Big Rigg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its Mousasi followed by jacare and maybe assuncao

Last edited:
Hopefully, Jacare gets a shot.

I personally scored Yoel Jacare 29-28 Jacare or Draw and the Gastelum fight was crazy close.

He's definitely still up there.

Mousasi... Champion in every other organization he has fought in.

Romero, unless you count his loss of the interim that he made weight for

Mousasi (he had bad luck in the UFC, just recovered from 2 torn ACL's - couldn't even kick in the first few fights in the UFC. Dropped from 205 to 185. Bisping ducked contenders etc.)

If the ufc had a brain theyd know hey we just gave away our mw super star

Mousasi... Champion in every other organization he has fought in.

Mousasi (he had bad luck in the UFC, just recovered from 2 torn ACL's - couldn't even kick in the first few fights in the UFC. Dropped from 205 to 185. Bisping ducked contenders etc.)

If the ufc had a brain theyd know hey we just gave away our mw super star

If Moose was a PPV draw he would still be in the UFC.

If anyone outside hardcore MMA fans knew who he was, he would still be in the UFC.

Romero as he never offically fought for any title. Then it's Jacare, as I rate him the better version of Moose. Then it's Tony Fergusson

Edit: Curtis Blaydes, just can't think of more atm

Last edited:
ThornyHarmoniousFlee-max-1mb.gif

Romero as he never offically fought for any title. Then it's Jacare, as I rate him the better version of Moose. Then it's Tony Fergusson

Edit: Curtis Blaydes, just can't think of more atm
Tony was interim champion also romero fought for the interim championship vs whittaker

Erik Silva, although he is still young and could work his way back into the UFC. Still got a very bright future ahead.

Back