Chris Weidman: I’m UFC’s most decorated middleweight with the most title defenses, I deserve a TS.

I never realized how much of a moron this guy was until he actually had a voice. Can't believe I cheered for him to dethrone Silva, but it was still worth it to see the clowning end with a KTFO.

The only thing that gives Chris the shot is Dana's dislike of Kelvin, but we'll see. Kelvin does seem to find a way to screw things up frequently, but on the flip side I don't see how you promote a title fight with a guy that has so many recent losses.

Weidman bitch ass was the reason we had the bisping shit fest, him and his bubble body pulling out of that undeserved rematch against Rockhold.

Don't let this guy near a TS when he is 1-3 ffs.

The chris getting a title shot wouldn’t be the most undeserved undeserved title shot.

I hope that makes sense

he really wants to get that title shot by the way of winning the argument

give kelvin the shot, get at least another win, chris.

Weidman is delusional. How did he have the most title defences? At last count, he had 3. Anderson had 10. GTFO of here with that shit.

Maybe learn how and when to throw a spinning kick, and win some fights without putting your palms on the mat.

He needs to take time off to recover. The Luke beating was horrific, then Yoel flying knee could have done serious damage, and it didn't help that Moose kneed him in the dome some more. He needs to fight his way back, 3 good wins and I'll believe he deserves a title shot. The only thing is, who does he fight? Whittaker is about the only guy he hasn't fought. Jacare?
I agree 3 wins would make more sense, but I think they'll give it to him now or with one more because he's a bigger name. I'd rather see him get fully healed and take a tune-up fight against someone ranked around 8-12, but he doesn't seem to want that, and the UFC seems happy to keep throwing him against top guys.
A fight with Jacare could make sense, but the loser would be pretty far from contention (Weidman would have gone 1-4 recently, and Jacare 1-3.) Rankings wise, Brunsun, Branch or Tavares would work.

He needs to take time off to recover. The Luke beating was horrific, then Yoel flying knee could have done serious damage, and it didn't help that Moose kneed him in the dome some more. He needs to fight his way back, 3 good wins and I'll believe he deserves a title shot. The only thing is, who does he fight? Whittaker is about the only guy he hasn't fought. Jacare?
Rematch with Gastelum makes sense, Jacare, Brunson, Branch, etc.

Have him fight Romero again. Winner fights Whitaker.
Maybe if Romero could still be trusted to make 185. His next fight is likely at 205. Dana says he wants him to fight someone at 205 and the winner gets the next title shot in that division.

LMFAO @ people trying to portray this guy as the good old american hard working boy, back when he beat Anderson Silva.

I always said it...Dude is the cockiest/most entitled fighter, I have ever seen.....Guy is fake as fuck...but yet sherdoggers claimed he was such a humble hardworking guy lol.

After USADA stole his chin, I'm not interested in watching him fight.
Huh? He took some bombs from Kelvin, ate them, and then finished him, the only guy to ever finish Kelvin. Fuck you haters talking about, man. Fuck outta here!

He didn't cheat, but he milked the shit out of the clock by pretending that he was hurt. Chris fucked it up. It was better for him, Moose was already dismantling him.
if he was lying about not knowing what day or month it was then he was trying to cheat hoping to get out of the fight with a DQ or NC.

Anderson has a longer unbeaten streak and MW credentials.. judging by weemans logic than Anderson so get a shot .. ffs

he should fight branch and jacare

Whittaker/Gastelum
Jacare/Weidman

Lets go

“Obviously for me that would be the best case is to fight for the title. Fighting Whittaker, that’s a guy I match up well with and that’s a guy I feel I can go out there and finish,” said Weidman on a recent edition of The MMA Hour, while declaring that he is the most decorated fighter in the division, who also happens to hold the most title defenses.

“I feel I am the most decorated guy in the division, I’ve had the most title defenses. I had a rough patch, I went undefeated my whole career, I lost one, happened to lose three in a row. My mind, I felt like it wasn’t in the fight spot,” he said. “I came back, got myself where I needed to be, got my mind back and I went out there and beat one of the top contenders, Kelvin Gastelum. I feel like I dominated the fight and went out there and finished him. I feel like you’re only as good as your last fight and I finished the other guy that we’re talking about in my last fight. I think I definitely deserve shot at the title. It will be a good fight.”

About that three-fight losing streak he went through prior to beating Kelvin, Chris wants you to overlook that at the moment and instead focus on his whole body of work.

“If you’re going to start doing that, you are picking what is the worst look for me. If you’re going to go back, look at my whole career. If you’re going to start with my first losses, it’s going to look bad,” expressed Chris. “But if you look at my whole career, I’ve fought only the best guys in the world since I’ve been in UFC and I’ve done pretty damn good, have the most title defenses and I went through a little rough patch and I climbed my way out of it, I didn’t have any rough patches before that,” he said.

There’s a lot of losses in Gastelum’s career that don’t look so good. We have one common, we fought each other so that answers the question. I went out there and I finished him, he had the same opportunity and he went out there and lost to me, so...”

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/6/12/...ecorated-middleweight-most-title-defenses-mma

<6><{CMPALM}><{Joewithit}>
Can't wait to see whineman lose again.
One of the most unlikeable non-heel guys in the sport.

funny thing is weidman prob has best shot at beating whittaker out of every1 else. romero cant seem to get the job done

Back