How many fights would Conor have to lose to lose his drawing power?

BOSS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's face it if he became a journeyman nobody would care about him. People like when you talk the talk and walk the walk. Everyone loves a winner. So let's see. One loss is okay because they can blame it on rust and have a rematch that will be the biggest fight in history.. now if he loses that rematch now it's 2 in a row... then you can simply say that guy has Conor's number.. so so far 2 losses I think are fine....

now how about 3? I think a 3rd one would be the killer... (Again i do realize manner in which he lost would matter).. so there you have it 3 loses and I think he's no longer a mega star. What do you think?

I don't think he's going to fight 3 more times period.

It depends how he loses really. If his punching power, or the mystique remains, Conor could milk it for a long time.

3 in a row would be bad. 2 with a long break in the middle is also bad.

Dude people are idiots and will fucking follow ANYTHING. He's reached a level where he might always be a draw no matter where he goes and what he does.

3 loses? The man almost retired after losing to Diaz and has been on indefinite hiatus because of getting schooled by Money.

His ego can't take another loss. Especially without a built in excuse to fall back on.

Back