Luis Pena vs Richie Smullen official for UFC 226

giphy.gif

Great, another SBG fighter who’s going to be fed the absolute bottom of the barrel, and Kav is going to preach about how Smullen is the future.

He didn’t fight because of cramps on the show but gets a a fight on a PPV card, Dana is so thirsty for Conor it’s pathetic.

Pena is bob ross right? Broke his leg? If so good scrap to an awesome card. See yall in vegas.

Great, another SBG fighter who’s going to be fed the absolute bottom of the barrel, and Kav is going to preach about how Smullen is the future.
Helllll no Pena isn’t bottom of the barrel. I expect him to win this by KO tbh. One of his kickboxing KOs went viral recently

He didn’t fight because of cramps on the show but gets a a fight on a PPV card, Dana is so thirsty for Conor it’s pathetic.

he wont be on the main card. dana giving hom a fight has nothing to do with conor.

ufc owns conor so they have all the leverage when it comes to him.

Helllll no Pena isn’t bottom of the barrel. I expect him to win this by KO tbh. One of his kickboxing KOs went viral recently
I should’ve been more descriptive, my bad. I was talking about after this fight.

I like Violent Bob Ross

he wont be on the main card. dana giving hom a fight has nothing to do with conor.

He is still on a numbered card. If you don’t think him getting a fight has to do with him being Conor’s boy your a fool. If he wasn’t from SBG Dana would have been calling him a pussy on the show.

He is still on a numbered card. If you don’t think him getting a fight has to do with him being Conor’s boy your a fool. If he wasn’t from SBG Dana would have been calling him a pussy on the show.

if it was all aboutconor than why isn't james gallager with ufc or that ward guy.

I get being conor friend is only why artlem got into ufc with his .500 record and all.

Really surprised Smullen is getting another shot. He’s the type of guy Dana banishes forever

Well it's better than Whitmire v moyle being on 226, but it's not adding anything to the card.

Are you sure this isn't on the TUF card the night before 226? It makes no sense being on 226.

{<Mcgoat}own conor? Have all the leverage? What drugs are you on? The guy's whent and made a fortune in boxing then said fuck you to ufc and has not shown any interest in fighting since. They'd literally doing anything for him to coddle him back.

Are you sure this isn't on the TUF card the night before 226? It makes no sense being on 226.
You know what, You might be right, but I’m 110% sure the broadcast said July 7th, and isn’t that 226?

if it was all aboutconor than why isn't james gallager with ufc or that ward guy.

I get being conor friend is only why artlem got into ufc with his .500 record and all.
Ward was ko’d 2 times and The other goof was like 2-0 when Bellator offered him a shit load. Man this is a reoccurring theme of Dana hooking up SBG clowns.
-Cathal was the first fighter ever to be given a pass into the next round.

Man Artem was in a main event for fuck sakes....do you think that was because he earned it? A lot of SBG fighters have choked in the UFC but they keep getting shots.... it’s because of Conor don’t kid yourself.

Back