Conor seems rustled that he did not make Forbes #1

I'm rustled you keep making threads about him.

Man floyd is just the sport money making GOAT.

as much as he likes to show off and brag about his money, where is his photo of the $100 million check?

Wonders if he knows unless he gets another lucky payday he will drop way down on that list next year.

Conor is a disgrace...Out of all the top guys...He is the one who ducks the toughest competition.

You can't say that about Ronaldo/Messi/etc

All of them actually play against the best.

Well without Floyd that will never happen again. Still makes a killing though

He needs to shut up and fight or go away no one gives a fuck if he's ranked 4th or 400th if he isn't doing shit

I'm amazed Kershaw doesn't make more than a guy like Stafford. His base salary this year is $33 million and he doesn't lack for endorsements. I know Stafford is ridiculously overpaid, but he's not making that much before endorsements.
Conor is a disgrace...Out of all the top guys...He is the one who ducks the toughest competition.

You can't say that about Ronaldo/Messi/etc

All of them actually play against the best.
The guy at number one picked an amateur for his last fight and was accused of ducking the best competition until they got too old for most of his career. The rest don't get to pick who they play. Although Neymar chooses to play in a can league (soccerball's version of ducking I guess).

That'll probably be the only year he ever cracks the top 50.

I hope he wakes up everyday and thanks Floyd for the red panty night that he granted him.

I'm amazed Kershaw doesn't make more than a guy like Stafford. His base salary this year is $33 million and he doesn't lack for endorsements. I know Stafford is ridiculously overpaid, but he's not making that much before endorsements.

The guy at number one picked an amateur for his last fight and was accused of ducking the best competition until they got too old for most of his career. The rest don't get to pick who they play. Although Neymar chooses to play in a can league (soccerball's version of ducking I guess).

Floyd was a retired 40 year old 149lbs pillow fisted manlet...and came back to fight a 170+lbs so called KO machine in Conor.....Yes, not the best fight but he was retired.

Before the retirement...The only real "Duck" was Manny Pacquiao, other than that, he fought very good top contenders for his weight division.

If he would have abducted his shoulders more and wore even tighter clothes, Conor would have been number 1.

Floyd was a retired 40 year old 149lbs pillow fisted manlet...and came back to fight a 170+lbs so called KO machine in Conor.....Yes, not the best fight but he was retired.

Before the retirement...The only real "Duck" was Manny Pacquiao, other than that, he fought very good top contenders for his weight division.
You could consider Mosley a duck too, Floyd fought him but that was real late into Shane's career.

Definitely wayyyy more concerned about his Forbes ranking than he was about fulfilling his duties as a champion. Funny that all the other guys in the top 10 actually show up and do their job.

Annual earnings, he won't even be on the next list they put out for 2018.

Back