Gsp say smaller guys like Dj and Tj is so much better than the bigger guys like Gsp himself

I am pretty sure GSP would kill DJ, TJ And Cruz if they were all 170 or 125. Still, nice to give guys credit.
TJ would be a horrible match up for GSP as far as skill set goes.

I'm glad you're finally off dubs to be able to start another riveting thread, chap.

<Gordonhat>

I would take the greatest fighter of all time words over a random sherdogger like you.
And gsp is the least silly fighter out there.he know what he’s talking about and he’s being honest about it

He's Canadian. He's just being humble.

he also says that he would get demolished if he's the same size as them(tj, cruz and dj)

timestamp

I actually made a post about something similar to this earlier today. My thinking on it is there's a common misconception that fighters can just move through weight classes and keep their ability. It changes as you go. GSP is just simply too big for that weight class. If he ever dropped weight classes I don't think he would be that strong. He would tall and lanky, albeit lean. But on the same token, if those guys went up in weight class, they wouldn't keep their speed and strength in relation to their opponents.

His actually got a point
Smaller guys when they start out and train throughout, they have to really 100% rely on skill and strategy to beat their opponents, as most people would be way bigger than them in training. And the bigger guys generally at first do weather they know it or not rely on some strength and speed as it is an advantage for them over the smaller guys. And since the smaller guys will have no advantage in strength generally they would be focusing more on technique

TJ and MM for example if they were the same size as GSP would be as good if not better than himself. Whats hard to believe about this? We've had polls on here before asking whod be the best if they were the same size and MM and TJ are brought up in those types of conversations, GSP is basically confirming what some of us think.

The amount of people that don't know the definition of P4P are kind of ridiculous. For fucks sake that's true in any combat sport. The heavier and longer your limbs are the harder it is to control them in a coordinated fashion. They rely on fast twitch muscles and reactions way more at the lower weights and thus are allowed to do things heavier fighters can't, they are more skilled from a technically proficient standpoint but just lack power mostly.

TJ and MM for example if they were the same size as GSP would be as good if not better than himself. Whats hard to believe about this? We've had polls on here before asking whod be the best if they were the same size and MM and TJ are brought up in those types of conversations, GSP is basically confirming what some of us think.
dj would sub gsp. tj would ko gsp if they were all the same size.

no doubt about it go watch dom vs tj or dom vs cody , aint no big guys fighting at that pace and speed. They gotta be sharper less time to react to shit

If they were welterweights they would be considerably slower, GSP giving them too much credit, but that's who he is, humble and honest with his thoughts

The key thing he says is that he watches their fights to pick up new techniques and make improvements. It's not an arbitrary thing about speed. This is on a purely technical level that he's talking about.

I'm sure he's being a bit humble because he's that kinda guy but still, a very welcome take on the lighter weight classes
This is also why I personally like lighter weight classes, and find the HW division completely boring. I don't get anything from watching lumbering, slow HWs throw sloppy hay makers, but I've picked up a ton of techniques from lighter guys.

Demetrious Johnson the most well rounded fighter in UFC history confirmed by GSP.

GSP play the UFC shill card to get a money fight with Kabib or McNugget

Well, I guess he is right. I can barely watch a mighty mouse fight because shit is happening so fast I can't follow it.

Back