Greg Hardy's charges were dropped...

The story lies somewhere between what you think and what others think. She definitely was coked up and drunk, and she attacked him. He responded. Whether or not he went too far is up to you. I think he lost it and went too far. I believe he threw her in the tub. I believe she also went after him too though.

The gun story im.not sure...

dropped on a technicality

bet you think ray rice is innocent too

The problem I have in cases like these is the women are never accountable for anything. By all reports she was a crazy coked up girl physically assaulting her much larger boyfriend and manager. Then he snapped.

That's why I think he deserves another chance even if he did go too far.

You believe that part but you don't believe that his attorney was looking for her as well?

north Carolina has a werid law that first u have a bench trial and if your found guilty u can them request a trial by jury. he was found guilty from that you do know that right.

Records of the legal proceedings have been sealed from the public. Holder, who originally worked with police, went silent, and prosecutors said they had "reliable information" that Holder and Hardy had reached a civil settlement and that she "intentionally made herself unavailable to the State."

If there was no trial by jury that was because he requested to not have a jury trial. You can request to have a bench trial where the judge rules.

Sherdoggers are a bunch of white knight bitches.

Greg Hardy wasn't guilty...The evidence proved he was innocent.

But since Sherdoggers are full of white knights, they can't admit the fact.

Death by Sampson posted the links on here. However, if he is innocent in the first place, how do you see him "getting into a similar situation" due to tendencies?

I asked you for the link

He’s innocent until proven guilty.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...na-panthers-guilty-2-counts-domestic-violence

He was proven guilty and then it got thrown out after the fact.

Either way

Depressed people tend to commit suicide
Fat people tend to eat a lot

Men involved in domestic violence cases guilty or not guilty.... when the evidence is presented and something triggered the charge, like pictures witness statements etc... they tend to be controlling and lack accountability, I hope he’s not that and this was all a big misunderstanding. But that doesn’t seem to be the case based on the evidence and the findings in court.

Since he’s walking away Scott free I doubt he’s done any counseling and learned anything from the experience other than to be more emboldened in his lack of accountability.

men in these situations tend to have history repeat itself.

Hope I’m wrong and he goes on to great things and love a healthy life

but the violence is just a symptom of the controlling , angry , it’s always someone else’s fault type of dudes out there.

Tendencies

What the hell, Sherdog?! Do your damned homework. You swallowed the PC bullshit hook, line and sinker.

He was found guilty by a judge without a hearing, then when he requested a trial by jury where the girl would have to "testify under oath", she bailed and all charges were dropped.

I was appalled, just like everyone else was, when the story broke and when they released the photos of her "damage", I fully expected to see a girl with an exploded face. She had a few scratches and bruises that were in line with his story of having to restrain her after she was coked up and drunk. Just look at the size of that guy and the size of the girl... had he "beat her" she would have looked a lot worse than what she did. I see Sherdoggers on here saying that you should "never lay your hands on a woman" and I agree, unless that woman is trying to punch you, scratch yo or, hit you with something, then you have to restrain her. You might not have time to get the furry handcuffs or find a pillow to hit her with so you use your hands. Marks will be left on her body and in this day and age of the PC pansy ass bullshit, you will probably be arrested for "assault" until they sort out the mess, just like what happened with Hardy.

"but the news said..."

Come on, Sherdog.... you are better than that!

first time im actually looking into this...

on wikipedia they say the assualt consisted of grabbing her and thrwing her into furniture... like wtf? LOL

I agree, it doesnt seem like he did strike her, so I'm not going to think of him as a woman beater.

I’m a Panthers season tix holder and followed this one pretty close. The case went to trial and Hardy was found guilty. He appealed but she could not be found for the 2nd trial. He was not found innocent or not guilty. The prosecutor couldn’t present the evidence without the victim’s testimony and so couldn’t pursue further. Local reports said he paid her off to disappear until charges were dismissed. He’s a bad guy but all the UFC sees is potential dollar signs when his HW roster is razor thin.

I will ask you, Homer, to watch the video. He goes to slap her just as she lunges forward at him and slips and slams her face into the railing in the elevator. This, of course, as she is punching and hitting him down the hallway and follows him into the elevator.
This is literally all a lie.

I just watched the video, and she walked away and in the elevator by herself... he followed and didn't slip when he caught her "leaning in" with a clean uppercut

This is literally all a lie.

I just watched the video, and she walked away and in the elevator by herself... he followed and didn't slip when he caught her "leaning in" with a clean uppercut

was just going to say this myself.

Also dude keeps shifting the goalposts when people bust him for saying bullshit. Smdh

Charges were dropped, therefore it didn't happen and all is forgiven. Really makes you think.
<mma4>

If there was no trial by jury that was because he requested to not have a jury trial. You can request to have a bench trial where the judge rules.

in north carloina after a bench trail you can appeal for a jury trial. the bench trail found him guilty.

was just going to say this myself.

Also dude keeps shifting the goalposts when people bust him for saying bullshit. Smdh
Agreed... some shit's unexplainable...

DO NOT SUPPORT VIOLENCE, IN ANY WAY, AGAINST ANOTHER HUMAN

He is standing back and she is coming forward... slapping her might not be something that you or I would do but then I've got to ask (tongue in cheek) where's the equality for women's libbers? If a guy charged Rice like that, we would all be saying the guy got what he deserved.

And before you go full retard on me, I'm not saying that it is ok to hit women but I am going to ask you why YOU believe it isn't ok.

Tread lightly because we have a lot of "women are equal in every way to men" Sherdoggers on these forums these days.
You're not saying it's ok to hit women? Many of your posts so far imply something different. Rice's actions are reprehensible. The majority of women who don't press charges or show at court do so from fear after being continually threatened. As soon as they and often their kids who they must also protect are free of the situation they just want to be done with it and far away from fear and stress. Then they somehow need steady income, housing, new schools for their kids, organising utility providers etc. All the while living with the fear of the person they left finding them or instigating some kind of revenge. A whole host of practical and financial shit as well as worse violence has to be considered which is why many stay until it is really bad. However as a social issue, providing abusers any grey area for them to not be accountable for their behaviour is enabling them and doesn't help create change for them or the break the cycle. I am sure I am going to called a libtard SJW snowflake or some shit but that's ok. After working in and around these sorts of services I'm confident in my understanding. Carry on, just wanted to add my opinion.

but the NFL sends guys to 'sensitivity' training for using slurs that we all have used our entire life. They would ban a player for offending less than 1% of the world's population but praise them for offending all of America. If you are going to use the NFL as your basis for morality, you've got more issues than Hardy does.
No ones using them as the moral barometer asshole. Im saying that his issues overshadowed his ability to play and still be a difference maker for a contender. Its about bottom line. What players have been banned for offending? Kap? That was a money situation bud. He affected their bottom line. damn, son, you must be a hardy dick rider. All good though. I dont give two shits about nfl moral clauses being right or wrong. But if the nfl union couldnt even protect the "innocent in court" hardy, then that shows you where he was at with them. When he got blackballed from the league, it wasnt even as much of a sjw league as it is now. Its all about their money son. and the ufc is so desperate for stars, theyll do a risky MONEY move,(not judging the morality of it, though I think its wrong to beat women) that will bite them. Unless you think ufc knows more about money than the nfl?

People with TS's mindset make it very difficult for real victims trapped in abusive relationships to come forward; in addition to how difficult it is to go to court and have to see the abuser and everything else that goes along with the situation.

If that was your sister or daughter or friend in those pictures you might feel differently.

TS is doosh of the year nominee right behind his boyfriend hardy LMFAO.

PATHETIC!!!!!

Sherdog has yet to figure out Hardy called the police on her first that night.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back