The Hard Right Is Hypocritical to the Core, And I Can Prove It in One Sentence

It's fucking mind blowing man.

You'd think any rational adult would type that out, realize what they said and immediately backtrack. Hopefully at that point they'd entirely reevaluate their lives.... but at least fucking be smart enough not to hit post.

The problem is that the plan seemed to be cut taxes for the wealthy and then gut Medicare and social programs to pay for it. Would you really prefer to spend 20 billion on a border wall rather than use that money for the needy?

I didnt like the way trumps plan didnt make spending cuts to offset the tax cuts and this isnt my first time saying so.

I specifically proposed an across the board cut so no issues could get tied together like this.

As for your last question.... considering how fast 20 bil gets squandered in our government, I'll take the wall.

If it went to actual food provided etc. I'd sing a different tune.

Do you misrepresent and misunderstand things on purpose or accident?

What I "expect people on the right" to do is stand by what they campaign on; the deficit is a REPUBLICAN campaign point, not democrat. But it's REPUBLICANS who control confess and REPUBLICANS that don't act on the deficit, despite it being their talking point for years now.

That's what I expect, and it seems that's an unrealistic expectation.

And <SelenaWow> at education spending being a liberal point. No wonder we have fallen so far down globally. Shit is legit depressing.

Lol I could ask you the same questions. I was talking about cuts across the board. This is not some GOP talking point. They did not run on cutting defense spending.

I was suggesting if somebody wanted to cut the debt to cut spending. What better way to stop people from shilling for their favorite pet projects then to have the cuts be across the board? No favoritism shown. I included education because I believe the conservative viewpoint should be to press for the standards to be followed rather then a futile attempt to throw money at it hoping it fixes it

So you expect people on the right to cut defense spending etc

While you are unwilling to budge on education/ social programs?

Yeah, you kinda did. But good to know if it came down to it you'd let kids go retarded before cutting defense. Gotta get them votes somehow!

Here's a crazy idea, let's just use the money smarter on every front, together? is that ok or will you threaten to cut school lunches down to bread if Trump can't have a military parade?

As for your last question.... considering how fast 20 bil gets squandered in our government, I'll take the wall.

If it went to actual food provided etc. I'd sing a different tune

How do you not call for accountability on education spending before going to 20 fucking billion for a fence upgrade?!

This is the type of stupidity that earns you a rep on an internet forum, I tell ya....

Yeah, you kinda di

How childish are you? No I didn't. I believe throwing money at the problem is something both sides are guilty of. It's not unique to the left. I think the true conservative viewpoint here is to demand standards be followed before more money is thrown at the problem.

How do you not call for accountability on education spending before going to 20 fucking billion for a fence upgrade?!

This is the type of stupidity that earns you a rep on an

I can want both dork... I also never specified I wanted a wall before accountability in education spending (any spending for that matter)

I'd gladly give up the wall for actual accountability in spending.

Tax cuts don't inherently raise the debt. Its specifically why I was asking about budget cuts...

$1 more of revenue = 1 less of expense, inherently

But that's beside the point. Dems are not screaming about debt on the off season while passing tax cuts when in power.

And maybe that's not you, it's just the vast majority of the GOP.

Last edited:
I didnt like the way trumps plan didnt make spending cuts to offset the tax cuts and this isnt my first time saying so.

I specifically proposed an across the board cut so no issues could get tied together like this.

If it went to actual food provided etc. I'd sing a different tune.
I gave you a like but disagree the money has any more chance of being embezzled going to social programs than a construction project. Why do you have this feeling that the government is corrupt but don't look at Trump and question his decision to not divest from his businesses, or his nepotism, or his attacks on the media or anyone that criticizes him, or all the lying he does and the importance he puts on perception rather than accomplishment, and think this guy is CORRUPT. Let's not forget the pussy grabbing so we can add mysogyny to the list. :D

How childish are you? No I didn't.

"Maybe we'd give more money to teach kids if you guys didn't try to cut defense spending!"

What does that sound like I'm saying? What's the difference between that and your post? You even had to include "we" and "you" just to specify these issues are inherent to one side in your eyes.

I believe throwing money at the problem is something both sides are guilty of. It's not unique to the left.

How do you feel about repeated trips to play golf that total in the tens of millions? Sounds like something you definitely would have criticized before right?

I think the true conservative viewpoint here is to demand standards be followed before more money is thrown at the problem.

That's not what you said the solution was. You just wanted cuts. You even said the reason would be because "the next guy would just do the same!" It's actually what I've been saying the entire time, but considering you'd be cool with Trump wiping his ass with 100$ bills if he wanted, it's hard to believe you feel the same. Especially after you just said otherwise.

I can want both dork... I also never specified I wanted a wall before accountability in education spending (any spending for that matter)

You wrote off accountability as not possible today, what's suddenly changed? And if the options were giving more money to schools, or giving 20$ billion for a fucking wall, why would you ever pick the latter? To keep the kids stupid enough to think it's a practical idea?

I'd gladly give up the wall for actual accountability in spending.

Yet you support a man who wants as much money for the wall as possible, who doesn't believe the word accountability exists(how many trips to bankruptcy court is he up to?).

I'm gonna go with my hunch on this and assume you're full of shit, again.

Here's what's confusing me ODB, try not to get confused by reading your own posts again...

And even though you've worked for a school, you still prefer straight cuts to accountability because "the next guys just gonna do it anyway!"?

I prefer cuts because they are needed. The people depriving the kids are the people that swear more money will help the kids THIS TIME.

So which ODB should I listen to in this discussion?

But that's beside the point. Dems are not screaming about debt on the off season while passing tax cuts when in power.

And maybe that's not you, it's just the vast majority of the GOP.
but if you dont care about the deficit why should you care about tax cuts?

Liberals (liberals as in far leftist) hate white people(men) and want them to be mentally, spiritually, and financially enslaved for the benefit of the other tribes of america; because white men did bad things in the past.

Unfortunately, this line of thinking has infiltrated mainstream center leftist thought and the Democratic party. Of course, a center lefty will never admit this - unless your a close friend or relative after a few drinks.

So the rational response, if your a white person ( man specifically ), is to vote for individuals who do not advocate for this line of thought. To do otherwise would indicate retardation and/or bad threat detection ability.

Back