2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

Season hasn’t started and we’ve probably already got an injury.

Clay got hit in the face with a line drive at that charity softball game.

Maybe this fuckface should care less about the position depth and more about getting the mit up to his face quicker

Maybe this fuckface should care less about the position depth and more about getting the mit up to his face quicker

Watch Clay get hurt by October and one of Biegel or Gilbert tears shit up. Then Clay gets no new contract offer from the Packers, lol.

He should have worn a mask like the college women softball players wear.
Screen-shot-2011-03-31-at-1.29.08-PM.png

Watch Clay get hurt by October and one of Biegel or Gilbert tears shit up. Then Clay gets no new contract offer from the Packers, lol.
Perry injured by sept and traded away for same reason

HaHa picked a great time to demand a new contract after quitting in his last game

HaHa picked a great time to demand a new contract after quitting in his last game
Is that what the idiot is doing? Guy was amazing two years ago then a fucking ghost like Perry last year.

Not much sense to do long term deals when players want them re-worked every year.

Now I feel like an asshole.

He said all the right things too. No complaints about his current deal, looks forward to practicing and learning the new defense.

Like me some Dix (no homo)

Pretty lame of the media to speculate and go on for days about how this was a contract thing when McCarthy already stated that him missing OTAs was excused and not an issue with the team

Nothing to talk about this time of year i guess, need to get them clicks

MINICAMP HYPE

One of these defensive guys has to pan out right

HaHa went on a random twitter rant and then said he wasn't at camp partly because he wasn't getting paid for it. Obviously now it's clear that he was emotional due to her passing, but the speculation was certainly warranted

Mike Daniel-son seems all in on Pettine too. That's pretty dope. And if these rookies are already picking off 12, it either means they will be humiliating other QB's all season or the collarbone isn't healed and all is lost.

Back