Shoop ✌️✌️Non Gif Shoop Contest v3 "A" - Voting Thread!!

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 10 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it was a harmless post... but one guy "seemingly" inadvertently narrowed down which one was his from 23 to 3... (like no doubt his was one of 3 instead of 23) & I'm just trying to point out the reality that comments such as this are a violation of the rules without causing a commotion. @Sansnom isn't the offender but he doesn't seem to get it & so he has extended the discussion while I'm trying my best to keep thingz light.
Either I misunderstood your post or you misunderstood mine.

You were thinking about clues to determine what shoop another member did so you could vote for him no matter what he did.

I simply said, that's why the entries are anonymous in a friendly way.

They are both being voted on together so "technically" it shouldn't be an issue.

Hmm... so this narrows your shoop down to this thread... & also it's a CM Punk shoop. So you're either the genious that mis-spelled "Punk" in A1 or you're A4 or A6. I was wondering because I wanted to vote for you no matter what you did & I needed a clue as to which one was yourz. :D

And this is exactly why the entries are anonymous

<seedat>

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
OjWmpFJ.gif

wish there was a good one of him goose stepping

Tada!! Bookmark it cause @Lethal is a slow poke at adding these to the pot. He is very selective as to what gets allowed. Not his fault, as there are limited spaces. In reality, we are lucky to have these emojis, so a big mahalo to brother @Lethal.

B8BsTva.gif

edit: we have this one too but it probably wont get added and I really don't think it should

EtbG4sA.gif

I could get 10 - 20 votes or more easily by simply giving a few people "a clue" as to which one is mine.
Arrogant much?
we've all ready done this experiment.

We had a one on one contest last year... & @Empty Emp was absolutely destroying me. So in the "shoop group's" private PM I submitted defeat & said that I wanted to do an experiment to see how much I could turn this around by simply revealing which shoop was mine to my broz.

Once I revealed which shoop was mine... my broz actually started pulling their votes off of Emp's shoop & started voting for mine. I didn't ask them to do that. All I did was tell them which one was mine. That's just real. So recognize. I know you didn't know about the experiment so I"m not totally pissed at you by the way.

To be honest I was more "arrogant" (as you say) back then... because I thought my crew was good for 50 votes. I was however good for easily 20 votes. So for me to call 10 - 20 votes here is actually a pretty mild call.

Long story short... there's a reason we don't reveal... or give clues... about which one is ours... & we actually have a live experiment to prove it.

Last edited:
Alright fellas, let's pump the brakes on the aggression here. This is a shoop tournament, not a cliched other reference.

Alright fellas, let's pump the brakes on the aggression here. This is a shoop tournament, not a cliched other reference.
I'm cracking fooking @Sansnom's skull tonight. that's it... We're having a fooking shoop off.

Just so I can get a little hostility out... "f*ck you" for that comment.

Now on the real... what you're missing here is that we've all ready done this experiment.

We had a one on one contest last year... & @Empty Emp was absolutely destroying me. So in the "shoop group's" private PM I submitted defeat & said that I wanted to do an experiment to see how much I could turn this around by simply revealing which shoop was mine to my broz.

Once I revealed which shoop was mine... my broz actually started pulling their votes off of Emp's shoop & started voting for mine. I didn't ask them to do that. All I did was tell them which one was mine. That's just real. So I'd appreciate an apology about me being arrogant when all I was doing was stating fact. I know you didn't know about the experiment so I"m not totally pissed at you by the way.

To be honest I was more "arrogant" (as you say) back then... because I thought my crew was good for 50 votes. I was however good for easily 20 votes. So for me to call 10 - 20 votes here is actually a pretty mild call.

Long story short... there's a reason we don't reveal... or give clues... about which one is ours... & we actually have a live experiment to prove it.

Thunder-dome!

Two Shoopers enter...

Let’s go all Mad Max!!

It’s dyin time

yugqGB1.jpg

we've all ready done this experiment.

Once I revealed which shoop was mine... my broz actually started pulling their votes off of Emp's shoop & started voting for mine. I didn't ask them to do that. All I did was tell them which one was mine. That's just real. So I'd appreciate an apology about me being arrogant when all I was doing was stating fact. I know you didn't know about the experiment so I"m not totally pissed at you by the way.

It was completely useless for you to type all of that besides making you look like a cocky asshole lol.

I'm not the one giving out clues, i'm the one lifting up the fact that you are trying to optain clues lol.

You're just further proving my point on why it's best that the entries stay anonymous. Glad that we are on the same page.

making you look like a cocky asshole lol.

& if i am a cocky ass hole then what's your point? You still rocking "aught' in our shoop off. You gonna stop talkin about it & start bein' about it?

groovy-slaps-sansnom-gif.393613

Attachments

• Groovy-slaps-Sansnom.gif
    Groovy-slaps-Sansnom.gif
    659.2 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
I'm in the mood to fight. Put your dukes up.

Eoa1kA0.gif

Come on Bro's let's settle this the old fashioned way.

wEkVoa0.jpg

shoop-groovy-qui-gon-colby-jar-jar-jpg.393849

Bump

4pXGDRV.png

Attachments

• Shoop-Groovy-Qui-Gon-&-Colby-Jar-Jar.jpg
    Shoop-Groovy-Qui-Gon-&-Colby-Jar-Jar.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 108
@bigwaverider

How can I change my votes? I Only voted for two in this poll, but I want to add more.

Back