lol @ Dana's reaction to Conor saying he gets promotor checks

giphy.gif

We need this as a new sherdog emoji!

I'm sure you've met some Conor fans lol

I don't know if FrankieNYC is a fan or not, but he has always been obsessed with Conor doing well and pulling big money. Even to the point that he would lie about "official" PPV sales

Dana will be forced to pay Conor via promotor checks with the way UFC PPVs have been selling
lol @ you thinking dana cares about the ufc

his friends dont own it anymore
and he only let Conor fight floyd because he made just as much conor made if you include the fact dana wasn't getting brain damage

-
conor from day 1 has pretended he made more than he actually was getting
nothing wrong with that because it is what made him and got him where he is now

People on this site get so worked up by the fact that Conor made loads of money for that fight they want to argue about it like they have any idea of the figures involved. Just hilarious bitterness.

People on this site get so worked up by the fact that Conor made loads of money for that fight they want to argue about it like they have any idea of the figures involved. Just hilarious bitterness.

I'm laughing at Dana and couldn't care about the figures in case you meant me. I was watching the promo tour again since I think Conor killed it. Like some people could not care either way and will post something as a laugh but because they posted something some people will think that they are too invested or mad.

Shouldn´t McNugget be removed from rankings and threads wastelanded? 19 months inactive. Seems only non UFC fighters are removed from rankings after 1 year inactive

Of all things you can sling shit on Conor about, finances isn't probably a good idea.

Promoter checks or not, the man is an OG and a self made hundred-millionaire. Props to him and lol @ virgins and basement dwellers making fun of McGregor's checks.

Of all things you can sling shit on Conor about, finances isn't probably a good idea.

Promoter checks or not, the man is an OG and a self made hundred-millionaire. Props to him and lol @ virgins and basement dwellers making fun of McGregor's checks.

Please read my last reply in this thread, it's very relevant :)

lol and even if people were shitting on him how does that revert to them being Virgins and basement dwellers? Like why can't a rich dude that partakes in threesomes weekly not be capable of making fun of him. Like it's more logical that the rich people will make fun of him, they could say hahah look at this idiot he's getting punched in the face to get paid. But I guess it's the sherdog way to call people virgins ect when they see an issue with something even if there's not really an issue.

And truth be told, if I was going to look at this forum and then try to workout who the virgins / basement dwellers are the 1st thing I'll look to is the post count.

You are a:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I just noticed this and cracked up so thought i'll share.

giphy.gif

(thanks to poster below - lazy to scroll down and find his name) He moves his hand from the side to do that, Video & time stamp below

100 million is more than most promoters make

Please read my last reply in this thread, it's very relevant :)

lol and even if people were shitting on him how does that revert to them being Virgins and basement dwellers? Like why can't a rich dude that partakes in threesomes weekly not be capable of making fun of him. Like it's more logical that the rich people will make fun of him, they could say hahah look at this idiot he's getting punched in the face to get paid. But I guess it's the sherdog way to call people virgins ect when they see an issue with something even if there's not really an issue.

And truth be told, if I was going to look at this forum and then try to workout who the virgins / basement dwellers are the 1st thing I'll look to is the post count.

You are a:

giphy.gif

This dude is so desperate to make out he's not salty about the whole situation, but it's obvious you are dude.

Back