Joe Rogan Experience #1131 - Dave Rubin

She is 29.....why people expect people in their 20s to be not only intellectually capable on vast amount of subjects, but to have life experience and understanding is beyond me
I don't. Yet when they act like they're knowledgeable on a topic I'll roll my eyes when it's obvious that they're not. Like many outspoken people she lacks self awareness as it comes to her capabilities.

Last edited:
best part was when he said Candace could run for senate and Joe immediately said "Are you high?"

how the fuck he is considered an "intellectual" I will never know

**self proclaimed**

I think they have spent too much time in the same room sniffing their own farts and reinforcing each others bs.

He lumps himself (and Candace Owens) in with Sam Harris, Peterson and Shapiro as the new intelligentsia/social influencers that are whipping up a storm.

But yeah, Candace Owens would be eaten alive at Federal or State level politics. She doesn't understand she is just a shill and doesn't have the substance or experience to make it happen.

Dave Rubin seems to ride on the popularity of Jordan Peterson and others on their tours. I've watched a few of his YT interviews and can come across as obtuse. Also, when he refers to himself as a classical liberal he sort of thinks it goes back to Marquis de Sade more than Voltaire.

Thoughts on Dave Rubin?

I can’t for the life of me figure out who Dave Rubin’s audience is, but I am certain they are unfuckable.

Par for the course. While I agree wirh some of her message, she's so erratic that I have no use for her.

thats-racist-gif-1-2.gif

Last edited:
Dave is a good host with interesting quests. He himself isn't that interesting, though.

Some people say his stand up set is good. Haven't seen it so can't comment.

Dave is a good host with interesting quests. He himself isn't that interesting, though.

Some people say his stand up set is good. Haven't seen it so can't comment.

Dave is a great interviewer. He asks good questions, but not in an aggressive manner in an attempt to 'stump' his guest.

He interviews conservatives, libertarians, and a few liberals because most won't go on his show.

Joe, on the other hand, is a good conversationalist. His shows are mostly a 60/40 share of his guest speaking (60) and Joe (40), sometimes 50/50. The only podcast I recall it was his guest speaking the vast majority of the time was Jessie Ventura.

But yeah, Candace Owens would be eaten alive at Federal or State level politics. She doesn't understand she is just a shill and doesn't have the substance or experience to make it happen.

Just want to point out that right wing rubes elect crazy people all the time and they even sent a dude you could describe like that straight to the white house

yes tonight show hosts and witty assholes like us roast them but last time I checked they won and they controlled everything

We arent winning

Might want to watch this and think for a while about it

start at about 2 minutes 30 seconds if you really want to hear something importantand are pressed for time

Dave is a great interviewer. He asks good questions, but not in an aggressive manner in an attempt to 'stump' his guest.

He interviews conservatives, libertarians, and a few liberals because most won't go on his show.

Joe, on the other hand, is a good conversationalist. His shows are mostly a 60/40 share of his guest speaking (60) and Joe (40), sometimes 50/50. The only podcast I recall it was his guest speaking the vast majority of the time was Jessie Ventura.

Joe did a great job with Peterson. He let him do most of the talking and when he commented or asked questions it was totally on point.

Dave calling out the Turks is commendable but he seems to be playing a part in a new role for the most part. Gets annoying, like watching sitcom reruns.

Just want to point out that right wing rubes elect crazy people all the time and they even sent a dude you could describe like that straight to the white house

yes tonight show hosts and witty assholes like us roast them but last time I checked they won and they controlled everything

We arent winning

Might want to watch this and think for a while about it

start at about 2 minutes 30 seconds if you really want to hear something importantand are pressed for time

Not to bad for Maher. The clapping seals seemed confused because at times he actually made sense and they didn't know what to make of it.
Voter rights suppression in 34 states? He ruins any credibility he has on almost every rant he takes off on with this kind of stuff and he says it with a straight face.

Man, I clicked and he's against government regulation for construction. He thinks it should be solved "by competition". That's all I need to know. He seems like a really really fuzzy thinker.

Joe Rogan comes off as a genius here, in comparison.

Did I miss something here? Dave is a good interviewer he never pretends to be some Ben Shapiro style thinker

I even think he openly tells Shapiro and Jordan he disagrees with them on a lot but feels comfortable they can talk out their differences and the importance of free speech

His whole thing is he feels the left abandoned the progressive agenda for regressive protection of identity groups.

Not to bad for Maher. The clapping seals seemed confused because at times he actually made sense and they didn't know what to make of it.

This part i agree with and I am always amused when the crowd doesnt know what to do. bill is a liberal but he does his thing

Voter rights suppression in 34 states? He ruins any credibility he has on almost every rant he takes off on with this kind of stuff and he says it with a straight face.

Gotta nit pick this. First he is a comedian and new rules is supposed to be funny so he does engage in some hyperbole and second sure voter id laws are easy to get get squared away and arent a good excuse to bitch you lost. But voter roll purges? and go ahead and show me the voting districts in what i am assuming are those 34 red states .... Thats voter suppression and it isnt really debatable at all .

Last edited:
Joe's show is for entertainment purposes only. People acting like it's some beacon of enlightened thought make me lol.

When he gets a comedian on, it's great.

But voter roll purges? and go ahead and show me the voting districts in what i am assuming are those 34 red states .... Thats voter suppression and it isnt really debatable at all .

It is suppression of ineligible voters at least in theory, though if you can show that eligible voters are being removed, you'd have my full attention. So yeah, it'd be debatable. When people die, commit felonies, etc, why shouldn't they be removed from voter rolls?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.818c0cf627c0

People shouldnt be removed from the rolls just for not voting in the last election. Like gerrymandering it is state sanctioned but the intent of all that stuff is clear

The Ohio law in question does not remove anyone for failing to vote in a single election. If an Ohian does not vote in three straight federal elections, they are assumed to have moved or died and removed from the voter rolls. They can easily reregister to vote.

The Ohio law in question does not remove anyone for failing to vote in a single election. If an Ohian does not vote in three straight federal elections, they are assumed to have moved or died and removed from the voter rolls. They can easily reregister to vote.

Exactly, to many times dots are being connected to create a image that is not there with these type of issues. Eventually you figure certain groups are lying just because their lips are moving.

She is 29.....why people expect people in their 20s to be not only intellectually capable on vast amount of subjects, but to have life experience and understanding is beyond me
Your IQ actually peaks in your early 20s and gradually goes down from there. By age 29, one could have completed a law degree or medical degree and have practiced for a few years already. But yes, you really only get experienced in your 30s. Your 40s and 50s are probably the sweet spot in terms of both practical application and experience combined with still having almost all of your intellectual abilities intact. In your 60s is when you usually experience a cognitive decline to some degree. People like Trump who don't exercise and aren't intellectually curious suffer the most drastic declines. Hence why he went from sounding articulate and intelligent to having a rather limited vocabulary and being barely coherent.

best part was when he said Candace could run for senate and Joe immediately said "Are you high?"

how the fuck he is considered an "intellectual" I will never know
I don't like her. I don't agree with her on a lot of things and I don't think she is smart. That said, she could certainly be successful in politics. I unfortunately agree with Dave on that. The Republican nominee for the Senate in Virginia right now is a thinly-veiled white supremacist. Candace could win a Republican primary for sure.

Man, I clicked and he's against government regulation for construction. He thinks it should be solved "by competition". That's all I need to know. He seems like a really really fuzzy thinker.

Joe Rogan comes off as a genius here, in comparison.

So he´s a libertardian or just fucking stupid.

I like Joe's show but everytime he has someone that is involved with political commentary I just skip the episode. It's just annoying. They just rehash the same basic barbs over and over.

Edit: Also hearing him talk about regulations with construction or plumbers just shows how ignorant he is. He just repeats the generic " but but the competition will sort that out"

Last edited:
Back