UK Police Shut Down Popular Gun Channel on YouTube, Branding it a 'Forum of Extremism'

I literally have no idea, but Im a really light brown.... like Larry Nance jr brown

giphy.webp

why did you delete the rest of your post? When did I ever say whites dont have a right to exist? Also yes Tommy makes some good points, but Id like him to show some consistency with his outrage about crimes(terrorism, paedophilia) from other sections of society. The fact he targets only one section of society shows me he is nothing but a bigot, and if you know anything about Scotland(you dont) its that we know a thing or 2 about bigotry. He is a stereotypical bigot, Ive met dozens of twats just like him.

also Im not interested in a sorry. I just dont get why you think you are in a position to tell me who or what I am?

Because the rest of my post was something I had typed in response to a different post you made, and I then just decided to respond to your other (newer) post instead. It was about Tommy Robinson and the EDL. Oh cool, you read it.

I'm informing you of what you are not. You are not "Scottish" in the same way Rachel Dolezal is not "Black."

Last edited:
Because the rest of my post was something I had typed in response to a different post you made, and I then just decided to respond to your other (newer) post instead. It was about Tommy Robinson and the EDL. Oh cool, you read it.

I'm informing you of what you are not. You are not "Scottish" in the same way Rachel Dolezal is not "Black," and the same way Caitlin Jenner is not a "Woman." Sure, it's blunt-force reality, and yes I know it probably hurts. FWIW I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I'm just pointing out an objective fact. I realize it's not something you want to accept. You use the word "bigot" to insult people who make this point. That word, like "racist" and "sexist," has been overused to the point that is has lost its meaning. Ironically, your use of the word "bigot" here reveals you to be somewhat of a bigot, especially toward those with nativist views (at least with regard to a few countries).
thats amazing because I am Scottish, whether you consider me so or not. It doesnt "hurt" to be told what I am from someone who has not clue what he is talking about, so its actually pretty funny to hear you post nothing but shit. So far youve compared me to Tom Cruise in 'The Last Samurai', now Im some white chick that pretends to be black and now Caitlin Jenner. The thing you fail to realise is they are based on race, or gender. While what we are discussing is nationality. Nationality is determined by where you were born and raised, not what colour your skin is. So keep trying to rationalise your idiocy, I find it amusing

Oh and are you American? Are African Americans also American?

. Ironically, your use of the word "bigot" here reveals you to be somewhat of a bigot, especially toward those with nativist views (at least with regard to a few countries).
ahahaha please explain this bullshit?

thats amazing because I am Scottish, whether you consider me so or not. It doesnt "hurt" to be told what I am from someone who has not clue what he is talking about, so its actually pretty funny to hear you post nothing but shit. So far youve compared me to Tom Cruise in 'The Last Samurai', now Im some white chick that pretends to be black and now Caitlin Jenner. The thing you fail to realise is they are based on race, or gender. While what we are discussing is nationality. Nationality is determined by where you were born and raised, not what colour your skin is. So keep trying to rationalise your idiocy, I find it amusing

Oh and are you American? Are African Americans also American?

I see where you are confused now.

Last edited:
I see where you are confused now. You are still clinging to this idea that nations are purely civic entities. This is a very flawed assumption. That's not to say ethnicity is the only component of nationality, but it's a very relevant component – even in places like the U.S., Canada, and Australia. We are all "unlearning" this idea that all people are interchangeable. It's just a fact that our beloved nations won't continue to exist if we allow mass migration from foreign countries. That is the essence of the emerging zeitgeist. You can swim against the current, but you will be swept away.
oh poor little flower, ethnicity and nationality are 2 separate things...... but please tell me more about how you are more "native" to the UK than I am due to your whiteness?

You have zero tolerance for people who want to preserve their culture and heritage in their home countries.
thats an interesting(and very wrong) twist on my views.

you basically just said "Im not a bigot, you are" lol

oh poor little flower, ethnicity and nationality are 2 separate things...... but please tell me more about how you are more "native" to the UK than I am due to your whiteness?

I'm not "White," you presumptuous wanker. I already told you, I'm mixed like you.

I'm not "White," you presumptuous wanker. I already told you, I'm mixed like you.
but you claim you have an understanding of the "mother country"? by your logic you are not British either then

make your mind up kiddo

thats an interesting(and very wrong) twist on my views.

you basically just said "Im not a bigot, you are" lol

That's correct: "I'm not a bigot, you are." You're the bad guy, not me. You've obviously never even considered the possibility that you're in the wrong. Maybe it's time someone knocked you off your high horse.

3e7cb28829bc7fe6acb21cf5ef802bfa.gif

That's correct: "I'm not a bigot, you are." You're the bad guy, not me. You've obviously never even considered the possibility that you're in the wrong. Maybe it's time someone knocked you off your high horse.

3e7cb28829bc7fe6acb21cf5ef802bfa.gif
if the EDL are "right" in your eyes, Im happy to be considered wrong by you

it just shows me you are an idiot

you are bigoted against bigots. thats his argument.
its actually hilarious lol

"hey, stop discriminating on my discrimination" lol

Why did we genocide the Nazis? If you think about it, both sides are equal
nazis still exist

also if Im considered a bigot for calling out bigotry, I can live with that

but you claim you have an understanding of the "mother country"? by your logic you are not British either then

make your mind up kiddo

I'm at least 1/8 black (nobody usually notices unless I grow my hair out). I don't know whether my grandfather was 100% black; I'm guessing probably not. I do not claim to be ethnically British, although I do have Scottish, English, and Irish blood. But I live in a country that is just over 200 years old, and which has a much richer history of immigration built into its foundation.

Last edited:
Back